St Robert, MO
Students enrolled: 1,147

Freedom Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2014
MRS. Young is an awesome 5th grade teacher at freedom Elementary in st Roberts Missouri. She treats all children equal.

Freedom Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2010
Freedom Elementary is a wonderful school. The front office staff are always there to help and the nurse does a good job. Anytime either one of my two children had an issue the principals were always there to help and listen to them and made them feel like their thougths and feelings were important too. Mr. Benson and his team are the best 5th grade teachers and Ms. Clayton and her team are amazing 6th grade teachers. Of course at every school you have those teachers that really need to stop and evaluate if this is really the job for them. But, overall for two years my children have been taken care of..

Freedom Elementary School 1

Freedom Elementary School 3

Posted January 28, 2009

Freedom Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2008
Freedom was a disappointment. My daughter attended for 5th and 6th grade. I felt the principal was unprofessional as he did not return even one of my phone calls.One of the teachers either needed to retire or get out of teaching. I went to pick my daughter up one day and I overheard her yelling at a student out of frustration. She looked embarrased when she saw me, as her face was red and she was yelling at my child. This teacher is known to have little patience with the kids. The administration needs to doing a better job screening their applicants.

Freedom Elementary School 3

Posted April 01, 2008
My daughter has been at Freedom for the 2 years it has been open. Curriculm is great and so are the new facilities. The only thing I find fault with is the inconsistencies between teachers in the grading process. Some post grades as percentages whether they were 5 or 50 point quizzes or work. Another will post as 4 out of 5 or 49 out of 50. Posting percentages weights the smaller quizzes and homework pages much heavier than a Chapter or Unit Quiz or a major project. Communication could be better between teachers, especially for 6th graders because the students have 2 or 3 just for the core academic subjects.

Freedom Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2008
I have a child in 5th grade at Freedom and I have not been happy with it. The teachers seem to expect the kids to get in trouble. Also, there have been too many teacher's pets. I think the best way to win over kids and make the want to learn is to be positive and upbeat, not continue to scold and criticize. I've been very pleased with the specials teachers, but for the regular classroom it's been a disappointment.

Freedom Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2007

Freedom Elementary School
286 Eastlawn Ave, St Robert, MO  65584
Last modified Freedom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freedom Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top