K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Did not like the Principal. The staff and students are afraid of her. She reminds me of some of the scary Nuns that taught me in Parochial elementary school. I am still a member of St Joseph's Parish but do not recommend the school.

there is no way i would ever send a child to this school. My son went to this school and begged me to take him out. Soon I found out he was cutting himself.

My children have attended St. Joe's for 6 years and the reason I am on this site is that I just found out we may be relocating to another state because of a job change. I am so sad to be leaving St. Joseph's Parish and school. The school has been the best academic and religious experience for my children and it will be difficult to find another place that will be able to compare.

I am on this site because my child attends St. Joseph and we are very unhappy. The staff is very cold-shouldered and there is very little communication from his teachers. I didn't hear from his teacher until oct 27 when he was in Kindergarten at parent teacher conferences. Their website is very outdated and doesn't have any interaction or updates of what they are doing in the classroom. The class sizes are large and the teachers come across as if they are overworked. The environment amongst the parents and other students is also snobby. I like the religious aspects of it but most of the language they use goes right over a first graders head.

My 2 children go this Blue Ribbon Awarded School and my husband and I have had our expectations exceeded. My daughter started at our local public school and we were very disappointed. I immediately researched schools that would have strong leadership, a community atmosphere and where communication and parent involvment were important ot the teachers and fellow parents. St. Joe's currently has several Dominican Sisters that teach and arethe principal of the school and their vision is truly inspiring. Very different from the nuns of my day. Although St. Joe's is the largest parish in the Missouri archdiocesis, we have never felt like a number and have always been very welcomed. IN fact we drive 20 minutes to get to St. Joe's every day, but I would not change a thing. I have a 1st grader and kindegartener currently.

I am a grandparent of a soon to be 2nd grader.She has gotten, just as my three children had years ago ,the best education.St.Joseph's is the best grade school in the state of Missouri.The teachers seem still be the best .Mary Ann C Golden

Love this school! my kids love it too! great staff and faculty and most important great kids!

St. Joseph's is an excellent school. I feel that my children are challenged on a daily basis. Atthough the educational leadership this year has benn very good, I am excited about the change in leadership that will take place next year.

Last modified St Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades K-8