PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our oldest is now in 4 grade he loves his school. He is always excited about the technology they use daily for learning and he talks about the technology their receiving all the time. Our youngest attends the PreK program he always want to go school even on the weekends. Since he has been there this year he has learned lots of things but writing his name good. We appreciate all the staff teaching our children but also teaching them on the religious aspect as well. We like being part of a great community. Our family recommends St. Elizabeth St. Robert Regional School.

Our son is now in 3rd grade at St Elizabeth/St Robert Regional School and we have been very pleased with the high quality education he is receiving. He really enjoys the technology (tablets) used in the classrooms to enhance his learning experience and the different after school enrichment programs that are offered. There is a sense of community throughout the school that is very welcoming. I would recommend St Elizabeth/St Robert Regional School to any family looking for a Catholic/private school education.

St. Elizabeth was a great experience inside the building and also on the field. I had great friends and the teachers were nice.

I am a student currently in Eighth Grade, and I must say that this school really is a great place to be. The sense of community is great, teachers always inspire me to do my best, and the school is always improving. There are a lot of extra-curricular activities, such as STUCO, Yearbook, Enrichment Programs, as well as many clubs and groups, that make the school really feel like a place for not only learning, but a place for getting ready to work with people in the real world. I think that my education at this school could not have been matched by any other school in the area. I am very happy with my parents decision to send me here.

Our school has the most amazing sense of community. Everyone knows each other, and supports each other. We have a staff of wonderful, dedicated teachers whose sole focus is helping our children learn and grown in their academics, as well as their faith. You can't find a better school in the area.

Excellent School! As an update from the 2003 review, the school features air conditioning, however, it is not central (window units). They keep the school at a decent temperature. It is well upkept, and my child learns so much more than I expected. Totally worth it! My child has A+ and Bs, which is great compared to my neighbors C's (send their children to public school). I highly reccomend this school to anyone in the Saint Charles area.

Last modified St Elizabeth-St Robert Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8