St. Charles, MO

Posted September 16, 2014
Our son is now in 3rd grade at St Elizabeth/St Robert Regional School and we have been very pleased with the high quality education he is receiving. He really enjoys the technology (tablets) used in the classrooms to enhance his learning experience and the different after school enrichment programs that are offered. There is a sense of community throughout the school that is very welcoming. I would recommend St Elizabeth/St Robert Regional School to any family looking for a Catholic/private school education.

St Elizabeth-St Robert Regional School 4

Posted May 18, 2013
St. Elizabeth was a great experience inside the building and also on the field. I had great friends and the teachers were nice.

Posted October 14, 2009
I am a student currently in Eighth Grade, and I must say that this school really is a great place to be. The sense of community is great, teachers always inspire me to do my best, and the school is always improving. There are a lot of extra-curricular activities, such as STUCO, Yearbook, Enrichment Programs, as well as many clubs and groups, that make the school really feel like a place for not only learning, but a place for getting ready to work with people in the real world. I think that my education at this school could not have been matched by any other school in the area. I am very happy with my parents decision to send me here.

St Elizabeth-St Robert Regional School

Posted October 05, 2009
Our school has the most amazing sense of community. Everyone knows each other, and supports each other. We have a staff of wonderful, dedicated teachers whose sole focus is helping our children learn and grown in their academics, as well as their faith. You can't find a better school in the area.

Posted March 10, 2009
Excellent School! As an update from the 2003 review, the school features air conditioning, however, it is not central (window units). They keep the school at a decent temperature. It is well upkept, and my child learns so much more than I expected. Totally worth it! My child has A+ and Bs, which is great compared to my neighbors C's (send their children to public school). I highly reccomend this school to anyone in the Saint Charles area.

Posted August 24, 2003
Great school but not air conditioned which is a problem for the first and last month of school. Otherwise it's a great place to send my kids. My son has a playmate in a neighboring school and he is being taught leaps and bounds above what the playmate is being taught at her school.

St Elizabeth-St Robert Regional School
1 Seton Court, St. Charles, MO  63303
Last modified St Elizabeth-St Robert Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Elizabeth-St Robert Regional School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top