K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I would recommend this school to any parent looking for a good place to send their children! I went to St. Cletus from 3rd to 8th grade and loved it. It prepared me well for the future. I currently attend CBCHS and I realized that I came in more prepared than many friends from other schools; the teachers and faculty are friendly to everyone they meet! I often go back to visit and talk with teachers just to catch up because they left such a huge impact on my life and helped me become the student I am today.

We decided to send our children to this school because it is known for the extraordinary success of its students. We kept hearing about how so many of the valedictorians and salutatorians at the local high schools were St. Cletus graduates. I haven t been disappointed my children seem further ahead academically than their peers who attend other schools in the area. They also do a great job with their spiritual development. The discipline is definitely strict, but always with the best interest of the kids in mind. It s all part of preparing them well for their future.

St. Cletus is a very cookie cutter school with teachers that are not equipped to provide stimulation in the classroom.. The school opresses creativity and is very narrow minded in its beliefs and has a zero tolerance for anything that they do not diem as appropriate , all the way down to not allowing them play on thier own during recess. My Son was beaten down so badly in just 4th grade I had to take him to counseling to get his self esteem back up. I would not recommend this school to any parent that wants their child to excell in mind and spirit and be his/her own person. It stifles and shelters and is academically behind.

St Cletus is a wonderful school. Excellent education, and a family environment. we are blessed to send our children here!

Wonderful environment for our children. Our children were happy and well educated. We found a whole 'family' of people who wanted the same thing we did for our children. The faith atmosphere is fulfilling.

This school has great parent involvement and some hardworking teachers there have been problems with discipline and leadership> More time and money needs to be spent on professional development and innovative teaching techniques.

I thought that my children were well educated. I have had my first two kids transfered. They we're quickly welcomed to this school. Then I had my yougest there she was very educated while she was very smart. They have many programs for students that need help or need more chalenges!

I honestly believe that St. Cletus is the BEST school in the St. Charles area. Our children were educated well and remained in their faith as they continued on through high school and college. Thanks St. Cletus Faculty and Staff for providing a wonderful education for my children.

Last modified St Cletus School is a Private school that serves grades K-8