PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

We chose SJCS for its classical approach to education. Prayer and Bible reading are key components into the already strong math, reading, science, and social studies curriculum. I have been a teacher for 10 years, and have seen the effects of large class sizes and testing requirements for children. The funding issues account for loss in class options and resources in our public schools. At SJCS, we have numerous opportunities for our kids and fantastic resources. They also have opportunities to do great things in the community and help with mission work all over the world. I feel that my child is learning to love others and have a heart to help serve people. I also love that I have an administrator who is personable, teachers who will pray for and with my child, a supportive staff that believes that God is important for all areas of life, and small classroom sizes where I know my child is loved and learning. For those who think it may be out of their reach financially, there is financial help. Don't let that stop you from sending your child to such a nurturing and academically challenging school.

My husband and I deliberated a long time about where to send our firstborn for elementary school. He had been homeschooled up to that point and is a very bright student. We needed a school that would challenge him academically, and wanted that school to also foster his growing relationship with Jesus, especially during his young, formative years. When we toured the SJCS facility, we were extremely impressed with the cleanliness and professionalism of the facilities. We immediately felt welcomed among the staff and administration. We knew once we left that SJCS was where we wanted our son to attend. But there was a slight problem... tuition. Knowing that we couldn't afford the full tuition price, we moved forward with enrollment and began the financial aid process. We were thrilled and relieved to be awarded exactly what we needed to send our son to SJCS. If you are considering SJCS, but are intimidated by the tuition price, please look into financial aid! This year at SJCS has been a wonderful beginning for our son - academically, socially and spiritually. We are so pleased with and thankful for SJCS!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love the teachers!! They are so easy to talk to and very friendly. I can text them and they are very prompt to answer after school hours.

The school has been such a blessing to our family. We are a family of 7 and had previously homeschooled. We wanted to assure that our kids continued getting a Christian education. The financial assistance provided has been a great help and blessing to allow our kids to attend SJCS. The teachers and staff are so wonderful and have helped my children in their transition. The classes are a perfect size that allows my children to get some quality attention if needed to. Thank you SJCS!!

This was our first year at SJCS. We have a 2nd grader and a kindergartner. My biggest concern was transitioning them and getting them caught up to the educational standards at SJCS. We came from the public system. Both teachers and I have an open line of communication. When I've had questions I get an immediate response either by email, note or meeting with the teacher. In fact I am currently scheduling a time to meet with a teacher so she can personally show me how she works with my son. I am so thankful God directed us to SJCS. Everyone at SJCS has gone above and beyond to be as helpful as possible! My children are truly happy and thankful everyday to be able to attend SJCS.

Our son and daughter have both attend SJCS since preschool. We first sent our son to the preschool because we knew the teacher and wanted to make sure he got an excellent start to his education. SJCS far exceeded our expectations and we enrolled our daughter the next year. Both are now in high school. Not only has SJCS provided a solid academic foundation, they also reinforce the faith and values we teach at home. They have had some fantastic teachers along the way that have helped them grow into a Christ-like young man and young woman. Thanks SJCS!

When we consider what it is that we desire most for our children several things come to mind. All these things are good, but our deepest desire is that they would come to know the grace, love, and forgiveness of Jesus and that it would result in lives surrendered to Him as Lord. When choosing a school or method of schooling for our children, our deepest desire for them was what lead us to Saint Joseph Christian School. There are many places that our children could receive a great education, but we desire for our children to be pointed to Jesus and encouraged in their faith. That is exactly what we found at SJCS! We started by sending our oldest daughter to pre-k, and immediately knew that the school was a great fit for our family! Currently, two years later, our daughter is in 1st grade and our son is in pre-k. There are many things that we love about SJCS, but ultimately we have peace in knowing that what we desire most for our children is what our school desires as well! We would encourage all Christian parents to consider Saint Joseph Christian School for their children.

We are so thankful to have our son at SJCS. Thank you SJCS for realizing, and placing emphasis on, what truly matters. Thank you for giving each child the opportunity to know God & fall in love with Jesus - in all areas of their life!

Saint Joseph Christian School has been a perfect fit for our family! We had several friends encourage us to consider SJCS as we started looking for a preschool program. We took a tour of the school and have been impressed ever since! Our daughter is now in Kindergarten, and the school continues to exceed our expectations! Our concerns were mainly financial, yet we have come to consider the sacrifice an investment in our child s character and spiritual growth. We love that the school desires to partner with us to point our child to Christ. Our daughter s spiritual needs are being met with daily Bible study, weekly verse memorization, and weekly chapel time. Academically, the curriculum is impressive and the class sizes are small, allowing for more one-on-one time with the teacher. Our daughter is thriving at SJCS, and we look forward to all God has for her there. We are blessed to be a part of this great school!

When we enrolled our daughter in pre-k at St. Joseph Christian School, it was really a leap of faith. We didn't have the financial means to commit to 13+ years of Christian education but we couldn't deny the strong leading we felt from the Lord to enroll her here. As He always does, God had a plan and He has provided for our family in amazing ways through the years...we are so grateful for His provision and for St. Joseph Christian School. We could never have guessed all those years ago the impact SJCS would have in our lives. Not only has our daughter received an excellent education founded on biblical truth; our entire family has been supported in our spiritual walk and challenged to grow in our faith. We've come to look at the cost of an education at SJCS as more of an investment--an investment with eternal returns. Of course, the best thing about SJCS isn't a thing; it's the people. We've been so blessed by the SJCS teachers, staff, and the other wonderful Christian families we've met. We are so grateful God led us to SJCS; we can't imagine having our daughter anywhere else!

Last modified St Joseph Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12