PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Last summer I observed quite a number of the teachers of St. Paul voluntarily taking their time to tutor students that were struggling. The teachers were not paid for that - they were doing it because of their personal commitment to the well-being of their students. The facilities of St. Paul are excellent and the programs such as bad, music, PE, and computers are exemplary. I know how much the congregation commits to support the school and the tuition is substantially below the cost of other Christian schools in town. My children excelled at St. Paul and went on to honors work in high school and dean's list at college. The smartest thing my wife and I ever did was send our children to St. Paul's.

I have been involved with St Paul School for 8+ years and I am so pleased with the education that my grandchildren receive. Our staff of teachers are challenging and encouraging Students are confident and secure. They are strong and comfortable in their faith. We have great parent and teacher interaction. St. Paul offers sports, academic competition, math counts,band, an advanced technology program and will be adding a science department and lab. Our campus is modern,clean and handicap accesable. I give thanks for the opportunities that St.Paul School provides and that my grandchildren have this special gift of education..

An excellent school. My children graduated from St. Paul and went on to honors work at Central High School graduating with a very high academic ranking. All of the classmates of my children also were in the honors program at Central. The teachers care and have a tremendous record of turning out outstanding graduates.

I would not recommend this school to ANYONE. I had decided to pull my child from public school because of a physical handicap to allow him to be in smaller classes, hoping for more one-on-one with his teacher. However, this did not occur. The school and daycare is pretty well run by one family, my son's class was a split with 9 students. However the teacher was always too busy texting and emailing her friends to answer questions. Her teaching was basically handing out an assingment every day as the students worked diligently out of text books. Whatever was not completed during the school day, or items that the students did not understand were assigned for homework. This was in addition to memorizing a religious handbook/Lutheran religion. If you are not Lutheran this school is DEFINATELY not for you. You child will be expected to be Lutheran and practice/orate all Lutheran

Sad, but true. I don't want to go into too much detail, but we had a poor experience with this school. The curriculum is very confusing and off course at best. The staff, although kind, unfortunately seems not to have an accreditation equivalent to even the public schools. Academics consist of basically a 'brain bowl' style activity, and very few if any physical sports. I really don't like having to report this, but if you are thinking of sending your child here, you should know.

My son attended this school from Kindegarten through 4th grade when we moved. He learned to love to read and excelled in this school. The school itself felt like a warm home environment. This is one of Sedalia's best kept secrets!

This has been the absolute best alternative for us in comparison to homeschooling. We wanted a smaller school with Christian values that teaches excellent academics. Our children have all benefited from the small teacher/student ratio. Our second grader is learning spanish and reading at the 3/4th grade level. Our 6th graders are beginning algebra. This school has fantastic teachers and is an excellent place to send ones' children for college preparation!

Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8