St. Louis, MO

Ladue Middle School
Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted July 20, 2015
they judge you by your looks, if your not pretty, your a werido, someone said that to me! the staff dont even care when they say that stuff, and i know they heard it!

Ladue Middle School 2

Posted July 20, 2015
i go to this school, the staff are very kind, but the students are rude and mean! i had a girl call me VERY bad names that should NEVER should come out of a 6th graders mouth! also, the girls are very rude, they told me if i dont wear lululemon and vineyard vines im a werido, and those brands are NOT cheap, $100 for a tshirt!!! this school is good at staff but HORRIBLE with kind students!!! if you are senstive and easly hurt like me, DONT GO HERE!!!! there are bullys at EVERY corner!! also the lunches are horrible!! 75% of the kids bring their lunch from home, a couple times the lunches made me sick!

Posted May 28, 2014
Ladue Middle School is an excellent school. The teachers, staff, children and parents are heavily involved in the success of each student. The school won the National Character award. The teachers push each child to reaach its full potential. The resources are limitless. The curriculum is challenging, activities both fun and enrichiching. I absoutley love everything about this school and it's district.
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 22, 2014
This school is great and I am very proud of being in it. Don't mind the 8th grade MAP test scores they didn't consider the other factors.

Posted December 09, 2011
this is a great school when we lived out there in ladue mo when my mother buiness was clayton

Posted November 02, 2010
They are great! No matter what happens everything goes well! The teachers and students there are really fun. I go there! It is just such an amazing place!

Posted May 08, 2010
I love this School!!!! Everyone there is very nice and there is always a positive attitude toward learning! There are all different types of classes offered. For example, this is my list of classes: Science* Math* Strings Gym FACS ( Home ec.) Social Studies* Comm Arts* Core Extension* The classes I have with a star are required courses. Here is a list of other courses you can take: Video Journalism Industrial Tech (Woodshop) Band Chorus Genral Music ( involves learning guitar) Drama Tech Art Architecture and many more! This truly is and amazing school where you learn at very high levels ( We do more advanced curriculm and score better than most of the state on the MAP test.) Every morning I get up and want to go to school! This school is a very safe enviorment and we are expected to respect other peoples culture, race, religon, and backround. We are like one big family always open to new members! I love it!!!!!!

Posted June 27, 2006
I think that MSL is an excleent school, and maybe alot better than private Burroughs and MICDS, Also more Merit Scholars and better Follow through from principal on down to staff and students. Dr. Richter deserves a perfect 10. Academic, Music, Art and Sports a 10. I graduated from Private. I am there 3 hours a week

Ladue Middle School 4

Posted November 24, 2003
I am very delighted to say that my children have gone through the Ladue Schools, and my youngest is now in the seventh grade. This is a great school for kids. They help them to feel good about themselves and challenge them in their studies.

Ladue Middle School
9701 Conway Rd, St. Louis, MO  63124
Last modified Ladue Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ladue Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top