St. Louis, MO

Forder Elementary School 2

Posted January 23, 2015
This year has been a horrible experience for my son. He has a terrible teacher with absolutely no imagination or flexibility.

Posted November 07, 2010
I have a son with a developmental delay and he is in his second year of preschool at Forder. Excellent school. I would highly recommend it.

Posted September 03, 2008
I have a son with a learning disablilty. They are really great with him. He went there for preschool and now kindergarden. He loves it.

Posted August 01, 2005
I love Forder! My son has special needs (bipolar) and has been quite a challenge. Forder has been wonderful with him. He enjoys the curriculum and loves his teachers.

Posted May 29, 2003
I was a student at Forder for 3 years. I love this school, the teacher, and activities. I am a junior in high school now and miss Forder very much.

Forder Elementary School
623 West Ripa Ave, St. Louis, MO  63125
Last modified Forder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forder Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top