St. Louis, MO
Students enrolled: 1,373

Posted November 23, 2014
School is unaccredited, nobody wants to buy a home in the area, property values are down, taxes are down, revenue is down, school funding is down. Vicious circle. Clean up your act, RG!

Riverview Gardens Sr. High School 4

Posted December 05, 2012
Rating only the band program. I am a professional musician working with Riverview's high school band. The newer band director is EXCELLENT and is working overtime to grow the program. A new study shows that students in band do better in all other subjects. (See NAfME.com for this study) Mr. Lockhart's dedication is already making a difference. The music students are respectful and eager to learn!

Riverview Gardens Sr. High School 2

Posted September 21, 2012
Most of the posters here need to learn to spell and use acceptable grammar. I'm a 1960 grad of RGHS

Riverview Gardens Sr. High School 3

Posted September 20, 2012
My friend and i are currently attending Riverview Gardens High school, we are both sophmores, and we (STRONGLY DISAGREE) with what other parents, teachers, and former students are saying about our school. We are working extremely hard to get our creditedition back. Every school has fights and problems, so dont try and down grade our school, because like other school, we also have very intelligent students.

Posted September 17, 2012
I graduated from Riverview in 1968, graduated from UMSL four years later and am amazed at the drastic deterioration of my old high school. I have tracked the reputation of this school in the time since I left as I now live out of state. It is unbelievable. What did you people do to that school??? It is pathetic !

Posted May 09, 2012
Unfortunatlly I don't have a lot of good things to say my daughter has been a student at the high school for three years and to be treated badly and she has been an honor roll student, on the Pom Pom team and has ran for home coming court for princess, so she not a bad student at all but to know that Ms. Bland suspended her and know that the other student confessed that it was her fault, but she decided to do nothing because she doesn't care for my child! but I will do what it takes to make sure our cries are heard so believe me their will be justice by our system in this matter! God Bless!

Posted April 29, 2012
It appears as taxpayers in the Riverview Gardens school district we are not getting our money's worth.

Posted August 03, 2009
When my son was going to riverview high he had so many fight's i had to tranferred him to another school i don't ike the district

Riverview Gardens Sr. High School 3

Posted February 14, 2009
I am a parent and my child transferred from Illinois to Missouri, we had a choice between Riverview and Hazelwood, and based up on other reviews I chose Riverview. This was an excellent choice for my child, he is excelling, the freshman principal is awesome and I love the changes that have taken place.

Posted February 04, 2009
I use to attend Riverview Gardens High School my freshman and sophmore year.I now attend McCluer North High School.But when I was there the school was basically just outta control.I thought that school was a place of learning not a play to come and hangout.And thats what the kids coem to that school and do.And some of the teachers don't care.Because,they paycheck is still gonna be the same at the end of the day.I think that it really should be tooken over by the state.Because the people who have been running it.Ain't improving it.And if there is no accredidation whats the point of even coming to school becaus eyour diploma dosen't mean that much.Colleges look at if u came to an accreditted school or not.And if u didn't..You're chances of being exceptd versus a child who did go to an accredited school.You won't get pick..So thats something that should be considered.

1218 Shepley, St. Louis, MO  63137
Last modified Riverview Gardens Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverview Gardens Sr. High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top