Bad
Good

R. G. Central Middle School 3

Posted February 06, 2012
My child is doing well he is on the honor roll. I think this is because I go to the school and help as a parent I will not say my name but I was one of three parents that cared to come to the school for P T O and conference with the parents and help we all need to care about all of are kid's . Get up and do something about this problem and fix it . Be part of the solution not the problem.

R. G. Central Middle School 1

Posted May 04, 2010
Central Middle is the absolute worst school anyone could send their child to. Teachers and principles talk to the students any kind of way. And the test scores are so low it is crazy. There are only a selective few that I would recommend to parents. Ms. Seals, Ms. Smith-Atkins, Ms. Riddle, amd Ms. Foots.

R. G. Central Middle School 5

Posted October 17, 2007
CMS is for students to learn and we should always do our best in school. Remember teachers believe students achieve.

R. G. Central Middle School 3

Posted October 13, 2006
I loved Central Middle when I attended as a 7th and 8th grader they taught me alot and I appreciated it.

R. G. Central Middle School 1

Posted June 21, 2006
central middle is the absolute worst mistake i could have made for my children...the test scores are so low i've been having trouble getting them into another school....it breakk my heart to know that none of these children are getting what they will need in the future to be successful and productive....i'm trying at this very moment to find alternatives while there is still a glimmer of hope...

R. G. Central Middle School
9800 Patricia Barkalow Dr, St. Louis, MO  63137
Last modified R. G. Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R. G. Central Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top