Bad
Good

Posted December 22, 2012
riverview gardens is a great and wonderful school district for kids that want tto learn alot of good things instead of being lazy at home watching their ttelevisions.

Westview Middle School

Posted October 08, 2008
I am not at all pleased with this school. The teacher quality is poor and most seem to be uncaring. There is a lot of bulling going on and nothing is being done about it. I am so disappointed in this school that I have decided to move so that I can send my child to a better school. Education is too important for our childrens future to allow this sort of uncaring attitude and lack of commitment to our children to continue. I feel that my only recourse is to leave the district. I love my community but the schools are terrible.

Posted January 27, 2007
'I am a former student of Westview Middle School'. 'Westview Middle School is one of the best schools it has all of the things children need to learn'.

Posted January 18, 2005
I am a student at East Middle and I like this school. When I first came to school I thought I wouldn't like it but I was wrong. As I was having prolbems in math, my teacher walked me through it. East is a great place to learn for everyone. It may not be the best building but is a nice one. This is my opinion of East Middle as a 7th grader.

Westview Middle School
1950 Nemnich, St. Louis, MO  63136
Last modified Westview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westview Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top