St. Louis, MO

Posted July 20, 2013
Compton-drew is the best school a kid could ever have it is the best school ever

Posted March 11, 2010
Compton Drew is a great school! I'm a 8th grader that attends Compton Drew and i absolutely love it! there are many opportunities to take advantage of and the staff and perfect! i recommend Compton Drew as a middle school to anyone.

Posted October 16, 2008
i love this school so much.this is my first year here and i already love it. Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 30, 2006
Compton Drew was an amazing expirence for me. I was there for the full threee years and the staff was so supportive. I was very sucessful during my three years because of my teachers and the principal. They work with you that way you fully understand they assignment but they also push you to try your hardest.

Posted January 26, 2006
My child is in her second year there and she has done very well. They have been wonderful as far as loss of her father and space and time for adjustment and help with anything you need. We just need more parents to get involved.

Posted May 04, 2004
I have had the best time here at this school. The teachers have been really nice to me and I have had so much fun. I wish that wouldnt leave but, I have to. I wish evey one can enjoy this school like I have....

Posted March 14, 2004
This is my daughter's last year at Compton-Drew and has done well all three years. The teachers are great and take extreme care in her education. The principal is terrific, knows the students by name, and cares about each one individually. She has excellent repoire with the students. They also think highly of her, and it shows in the atmosphere of the school. The teachers are caring and work with the students if they have a problem that they can't work out on their own. I would strongly recommend Compton-Drew to anybody that asks.

5130 Oakland Ave, St. Louis, MO  63110
Last modified Compton-Drew Ilc Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Compton-Drew Ilc Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top