St. Louis, MO

Oak Hill Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2011
The teaching quality is very poor at Oak Hill my son comes home with assignments that was never taught in class. We I drop by the classroom, the children are very loud,not in their seats,the teacher is yelling over the students. It is like a circus in the class. Sometimes homework is not given because the school does not have enough paper. As a result I feel a like my son has been set back a year academically. Overall I do like the principal and the diversity in the school.

Oak Hill Elementary School

Posted September 15, 2005
I feel that the student teacher ratio for KG is too high. Students are not learning at their highest level due to the large classrooms. Teachers are spending majority of class trying to deal with behavior, and there's hardly any time for one on one instruction for those students who may need extra help. KG is one of the most important grades in elementary school. It is the building block for the rest of their educational journey; don t we want to start them off on the right track?

Oak Hill Elementary School 2

Posted May 31, 2005
I don't think that they spends much time reading with the chidren, because my son goes there and his reading level is very poor and I read with him at home,Oakhill can do better with there teacher and there patience to deal with kids that are not so smart as other ,some kids needs a little one on one help.

Oak Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
I am a Kindergarten Teacher and I do love teaching the students at Oak Hill. There is such diversity here. I love my job and watching them learn. At Oak Hill, the students are receiving quality education.

Oak Hill Elementary School
4300 Morganford Rd, St. Louis, MO  63116
Last modified Oak Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Hill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top