St. Louis, MO

Posted May 15, 2013
I went to this school when it was called Southwest High back in the early 70's. I now live in New Mexico and work for a Police Dept. I am so pleased to see it has taken another shape and name . Teachers,take care of the students, and students, study hard, discipline is something learned and earned. It's not easy to maintain discipline, it is necessary though to succeed .

Posted April 23, 2010
Its a great school but tooooo small move back to old place.

Posted January 14, 2009
Tis is the only school in St. Louis public schools I recommend... They Listen... All of my children go there when possible. I have one that has graduated from here and a freshman now already decorated. Five Star,

Posted November 17, 2008
This is my Junior year and as a school we are becoming better daily. Academics is great also enrollment is escalading.

Posted February 18, 2008
A few years ago when I was just a freshman I gave a review about the school. Now that I am a junior my outlook has changed. We have a better principal. Our new principal,Ms.V, really cares about us. Although we are in a smaller building we continue to excel. Cleveland is a good school and I love it.

Posted February 28, 2006
Cleveland has been great for three years! Most of the teachers are intelligent and talented. My child has learned a lot and taken advantage of the leadership opportunities available. His test scores are high, and he is being actively recruited by colleges nation wide. Cleveland is not a school for everyone, but the kids who want to be there succeed. What more could you ask for?

Posted December 31, 2005
I'm Currently A senior at Cleveland and i can tell you from experience that Cleveland is really what you make it. Cleveland has many oppertunities if if take advantage of them while your there. many people are intimidated by Cleveland because of its Highly Respected reputation but when your on the inside looking out it's totally diffrent you have to play Clveland like it's a game you are in control what you put into it is what you will recive and if you play the game well then you have had great experiences and no regrets but if you slack off then you have bad memories and you regreat the whole thing. It's not the best school in the world but one of the best in st. louis. We have an excellent Band various sport teams for boys & girls and foreign a foreing language class.

Posted November 20, 2005
Its an okay school.I'm a freshman at the school.Everything is fine academically but our current principal hasn't been making some good ideas recently he took away our snack bar.Hopefully he'll change his ideas.But this is a pretty good school so far.

Cleveland Njrotc Academy 3

Posted March 02, 2005
i believe that this would be a good school. i am currently a senior at cleveland. i can remember my freshmen year. everything was well organized and it was a school i could say i was proud to go to. over the years, i have noticed that the school was going down hill. the teachers stopped caring about the students and the students stopped caring about school because they weren't being encouraged enough.if some of the faculty such as the principal took a more active roll in the school day, then i can see cleveland bringing itself back to to what it used to be known for. i hope that by the time my sister attends cleveland 2 years from now, that it has a little more improvement.

Cleveland Njrotc Academy 3

Posted January 05, 2005
I am currently a junior in high school and I went to Cleveland NJROTC for most of my freshman year. Although I loved the NJROTC program, I did not love the school. The administration seemed to be so unorganized. There was barely any luck reaching anyone of the administrators or teachers by phone. The teachers needed to care more about what the students were learning and they needed to encourage the students to put more effort in their work instead of just failing them. I left the school to attend a school that was better suited for me acidemically. Now, I am trying to start a NJROTC program at my school. I can only judge Cleveland the way I experienced it in 2002, but I can definitely say that it gave me confidence and built my character up.

3125 South Kingshwy, St. Louis, MO  63139
Last modified Cleveland Njrotc Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Njrotc Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top