Bad
Good

Busch Ms Character & Athletics 5

Posted September 18, 2008
I wish the parents were involved more & I wish they would bring back the after school sports.like they did when I was there They do not have any PARENT involvement in anything that goes on there, They seem to be pretty well with no fighting. I have 2 children here in the 2008-2009 school year., Just wish they would involve parents more & thats my only complaint

Busch Ms Character & Athletics 4

Posted June 05, 2008
I think Busch AAA is a good school. I attended this school for 3 years. And I can say this school is improving very much. There is now a National Junior Honors Society that is at my former school. There is a varitey of different people there. We have now been given a IT room(woodshop). A teacher named mrs. Nickic has been given a $15,000 for the school and $5,000 will be used for a mobile computer lab. Now people can not say Busch is not a good school, because they are not the kids that attend the schhol and know what's going on there everyday. We have been given a new Principal and Vice-Principal. They gave made this school way more noticable with the help of the students. The scool made AWP last year. And we do not doubt we have this year. and more years to come.

Busch Ms Character & Athletics 3

Posted August 23, 2006
I think Busch AAA is average on the academics level. I think they should really encourage their students to excel more. I feel like the teachers do not challenge the students enough and make sure they understand fully what is being taught in the classroom. They provide plenty of extracurricular activities with the after school sports program. The parental involvement is practically none, unfortunately.

Busch Ms Character & Athletics
5910 Clifton Ave, St. Louis, MO  63109
Last modified Busch Ms Character & Athletics is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.