St. Louis, MO

Hixson Middle School 2

Posted April 22, 2013
Mediocre school with lackluster teaching and well-intentioned but ineffectual leadership. While there are a few bright spots on the teaching staff, most of the teachers appear to be doing the bare minimum. Parents should be aware that there continues to be a significant problem with bullying in the school.

Hixson Middle School 5

Posted November 04, 2006
My seventh grade year is my best ever. My teachers are tough but friendly and very helpful. I can use the homework hotline if I need a reminder and my mom can e-mail the teachers if she has to tell them something. There are after school help sessions and too many after school activities to choose from! It's a great school.

Hixson Middle School
630 South Elm Ave, St. Louis, MO  63119
Last modified Hixson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hixson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top