9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 04, 2012
Our daughter graduated last year from Rosati Kain. The excellent academic program at Rosati Kain has allowed her to easily transition to her college courses. The faculty know you by name and are available to help in anyway. She loved the diversity and we see this as a strong influence in how she has always been able to relate well with people. Her sister is hoping to be a Kougar in the near future.

Posted May 15, 2011
Our daughter graduated from Rosati-Kain about ten years ago. Her decision to attend RK was based primarily on its socio-economic and cultural diversity. There are other schools in the area with stronger academic programs and a wider range of course offerings but our daughter felt more comfortable in an environment where most of the students were not from wealthy privileged backgrounds. She got a reasonably good education and formed some close friedships which still endure today. After graduation from Rosat-Kain she attended and excelled at a top 15 liberal arts college. Our family's first choice would have been St. Louis University High School a few miles away but that school doesn't accept girls.

Posted November 29, 2010
I recently attended a reunion of alumnae from the 1960's and it was great. So many wonderful women who are successful, compassionate and happy and all proud to be connected to R-K. It made me proud all over again to be connected to the school and its great mission.

Posted September 29, 2010
Strong staff, superior academics, and welcoming atmosphere provide a environment that encourages educational excellence and spiritual growth in the students.

Posted February 09, 2010
My daughter graduated 2 years ago from Rosati. It was a remarkable experience for her as well as her mother and I from the first day until the last. She was extremely well prepared to excel in college.

Posted April 02, 2009
It doesn't surprise me to see Rosati ranked as top. My daughter is a senior and I am totally confident that she will find college easy after the excellent education she received at Rosati. Sr. Joan and the rest of the staff have taken the job of helping raise our daughters to be the best they can be very seriously. We are truly blessed as parents.

Posted March 10, 2009
As a freshman, at a military college, and an Alumni of Rosati I can say that it prepared me for college is so many aspects. The teachers excelled in teaching in and out of the classroom. They taught me discipline, honesty, and acceptance. Even at a military college, I can say that my overall positive attitude and academic discipline is due to RK. That school taught me so much about myself and that will carry through the rest of my life. I love RK and miss it already. It's challenging but its a family- a loving, fun, and happy family!

Rosati-Kain High School

Posted February 24, 2009
The girls at Rosati are accepting of economic, racial and cultural diversity. However, they all share a strong desire to attain academic and professional success. These are the kind of girls that I hoped my daughter would emulate when she was little. I am very proud of the women she is becoming and credit Rosati-Kain in helping to guide her.

Posted February 03, 2009
My daughter is a freshman at Rosati-Kain this year. I love Rosati already. The education is excellent and the care and concern for my daughter is beyond my expectations. The faculty and staff are dedicated to helping these young women to become academically strong as well as morally and ethically strong. Rosati is centrally located so it is easy to find carpools. There are a wide variety of extracurricular activities offered as well.

Posted January 05, 2009
My daughters received an excellent education.

Rosati-Kain High School
4389 Lindell Boulevard, St. Louis, MO  63108
Last modified Rosati-Kain High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Rosati-Kain High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top