St. Louis, MO

St Louis Catholic Academy 1

Posted August 22, 2014
Horrible experience, administration office from secretary to business manager are very non professional. My children were robbed of a valuable education and learned nothing. They are nothing but money hungry bitter women. THE WORST EXPERIENCE for my children & myself. I wouldn't recommend this school to a stray dog!

St Louis Catholic Academy 1

Posted November 04, 2012
St Louis Catholic Academy is a horrible school, the children learn nothing, there are no extra activities and the school itself is decaying. The leadership in this school is extremely poor. This is the school in which they dump the African American kids and poor kids. Just ask anyone in leadership about this school and they will start talking about the 80% that receive free and reduced meals. This school allows bullying and does not discipline well. If you are truly considering this school, just visit and ask questions and then, I'm sure you will agree. Former Parent

St Louis Catholic Academy 3

Posted July 04, 2011
SLCA's elementary teachers are great. They are very careful, loving, and wonderful teachers. I reccomend anyone to enroll theyre child in Pre-K -8th grade.

Posted March 07, 2008
St. Louis Catholic Academy has the most involved, caring, and spiritual uplifting teachers, secretary and principal. They give personal attention to the children when teaching. They set high levels of academic achievement and offer assistance to all the children. They offer a wonderful learning, culturally motivating and personally inspiring environment for my children.

Posted January 20, 2008
This school is not good I attended this school for 9 years and I didn't learn nothing. I felt I got robbed of education here because the school was based on all money and not the students education. The principal lets the student get wrote up for outrageous reasons which is really sad and the staff does a poor job of keeping up with the students. I will never ever send my child to this school because they will not be prepared after they leave. Don't get me wrong they have good a few good teachers but that doesn't matter if they kids are not getting the right education.

St Louis Catholic Academy 4

Posted November 21, 2006
St. Louis Catholic Academy is a rare find, a small school with a caring staff and Principal that instills values in your children's lives like those from when I was a child. The class sizes are small they have excellent academic leadership, as well as basketball team, music classes where they learn to play instruments,several activities throughout the year where you can be involved with your child in both fun and educational experiences. I am very pleased to have sent my daughters there and I feel they will be well prepared for High School.They will have a solid back ground in both academic and social skills. SS RN

4720 Carter Avenue, St. Louis, MO  63115
Last modified St Louis Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Louis Catholic Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top