St. Louis, MO

Posted February 01, 2013
I am nearing the end of a twelve year relationship with Word of Life Lutheran School, and will miss it very much. I have a son who started with WOL in first grade, and I must give thanks to his fabulous teachers in grade school, that he has been offered scholarships to seven universities. I also have a daughter who is graduating from 8th grade this year, she has been given the opportunity to shine as an individual, yet hugged and disciplined enough to grow and learn in so many ways. Thank you Word of Life!

Word Of Life Lutheran School

Posted September 21, 2010
small class size- dedicated teachers- Christian education- close to home- i could go on and on

Word Of Life Lutheran School 2

Posted September 18, 2010
Teachers are veterans which means the info presented = not new and current $$$$ is the schools core focus. immediate issues are NOT addressed. Curriculum sucks and not up with other schools They want you but if the school is not for your child you are criticized. Bullying is an issue here. They offer low grade minimal after school activites which cost a ridiculous amount. parents are cliques, if you do not fit in you are not spoken to or you are looked down on. The tuition is crazy and only going up as so many parents are leaving the school Church wants your income to make sure you are contributing to them, which for some works but for others having $ issues it becomes difficult. I could go on but these are the negatives. the positives, good neighborhood, are 2 young teachers who are amazing!

Posted August 25, 2010
caring teachers, great kids, unbeatable curriculum! This school has something for everyone; a strong music program, piano lessons, band, advanced mathmatics program, daily science labs, mobile laptop lab and the list goes on and on. I highly recommend this school!

Posted November 18, 2009
It is great to have both of my kids go to a school where the staff nurture and care for their spiritual and educational needs all at the same time! I would highly recommend this school to anyone who cares about their child's education.

Posted November 06, 2009
I recently attended two field trips with my daughters and both presenters raved about how well the students behaved! They asked what school we attended and both said this was the best behaved group they remember in a long time. Good behavior is condusive to good learning. Thanks to a great group of teachers and parents helping our children learn.

Word Of Life Lutheran School 4

Posted October 29, 2009
We really enjoy the school. Great teachers and really nice kids.

Posted December 11, 2007
We have a child in kindergarten and another in 3rd grade and so-far our experience with WOL has been great. The quality of the education is very good, staff and teachers are professional and love the kids and they consistently teach from a Christian perspective. We are planning on sending our 6 month old daughter when she is old enough!

Posted January 19, 2007
This is fantastic school, three of my children attend here, hopefully the fourth one will also. They are receiving a very solid Christian education.

Posted January 12, 2004
Very professional and caring people here.

Word Of Life Lutheran School
6535 Eichelberger Street, St. Louis, MO  63109
Last modified Word Of Life Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Word Of Life Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top