PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Christian Academy Of Greater St Louis 2

Posted May 07, 2015
Most of the students are friendly and reach out to new students, and the principal is really caring and resolves issues as soon as she knows of them. However, there are lots of kids there that don't care, don't try very hard, and often use language and hurt other students. Many of the teachers do not discipline and handle the classroom strongly, and lots of talking and misbehavior goes on, and the teachers blame the students who were behaving! Overall, I wish I could have gone to a different school, because there's not much of an advantage here over public schools.

Posted November 28, 2014
I can't even begin to scratch the surface with a mere 1200 characters. One star is far too generous.

Posted August 18, 2014
I am writing this as a rebuttal to the student/teacher review. My son was called the 'N' word in class and in front of other students, and the principals' response was to ask my son what he had done to provoke the other student to call him this. The secretary is rude, and the principal and some teachers are incompetent. There are better schools to send your kids to. Do your research, and look elsewhere!!!

Posted July 22, 2014
I just found this website and read the lat 2 posts and to say the least I was extremely disgusted. I spent my 6th grade year till my senior year at Christian Academy and at the time I was very happy with the choice my parents made in sending me there. Then after I graduated from college I started going back to visit and did my student teaching there. You will not find a better PRINCIPAL or a better LEARNING environment around. If anything goes on throughout the school it is dealt with to the best of the ability of everyone overseeing the school. Both of my parents were very involved with the school and I was never on Deans list but did make honor roll two times. The school has accreditation and teachers that are certified in those areas. In spending time at a public school and CA I would say your child will get the most out of CA. If your child is involved in sports, CA offers Boys Soccer and Girls Volleyball in the fall, Guys and Girls Basketball as well as cheerleading in the winter and then in the spring they have Track & Field, Baseball and Girls Soccer that they compete against other small Christian schools and MSHSAA schools. Two thumbs up all around for Christian Academy.

Posted June 10, 2013
The school is small and therefore has 9 teachers or staff-that Have kids ,siblings and church members that are students.. The School tends to show LOTS of favoritism towards Their kids,siblings and church ties or past alumni children Behavior that is against school rules are tolerated if you are a child or a sibling of A teacher, administrative worker, or cafeteria worker and ironically their kids always make the deans list or honor roll. They have one high-school student That says whatever she wants to any of the students just because her mom Is heavily involved in the school.

Posted February 09, 2011
Christian Academy is a great school. I think everyone should go to Christian Academy the students and staff are very kind. I am a student there and have been attending Christian Academy since i was in pre-school. Now i am in Junior High, I love that the classes are not big so you get more one one one time with the teacher. The teachers are always willing to help you, we also have chapel everyday, it brings us closer to God. We have have a great time in chapel, and when you are a senior you get a senior spotlight, that is when we learn more about the senior before they leave for college. Then each class is very close but always ready to open up for new students. Then last but not least the sports we have basketball, soccer, baseball, cheerleading, and track. It is now basketball season at Christian Academy and we just won conference and the basketball team is going to the championships. YAY! We have very good teams for example out of thirteen games our boys basketball team has won eleven. So come to Christian Academy, all you have to do is visit and you will fall in love, just like i did.

Posted May 20, 2010
My son has attended CA since he was 6 weeks old. He has been very well educated and happy.

Posted March 17, 2010
Christin Academy of Greater St. Louis is a great school that offers a strong curriculum for the students and a caring environment that supports each child's development through Christian teaching.

Posted May 27, 2009
The Christian Academy is a wonderful school with challenging academics and good extra curricular programs. The faculty and staff care about the students not just with their academics, but also with how they are doing spiritually, socially. Truly helping the students to be of value to all they come in contact. The student body cares for each other more so then at any other school we have been associated with. It is a good place to be.

Posted July 23, 2008
I absolutely love the Christian Academy. I have two students that attend. I have found the faculty to be very competent and dedicated to the students. The curriculum is very challenging. The emphasis on my children's spiritual life has helped us to continue at school what we are trying to do at home. They have both learned to 'walk the walk' 24/7 and not just on Sunday. The extra curricular activites have given my children a chance to participate in several avenues they might not have otherwise had the chance to do.

11050 North Warson Road, St. Louis, MO  63114
Last modified Christian Academy Of Greater St Louis is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Academy Of Greater St Louis Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top