School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

As the Director of Admissions for Abiding Savior Lutheran School, it is my pleasure to often be the first person the family gets to know at our school. I am constantly impressed by the level of dedication our parents have to their children's academic and spiritual development. They set their expectations high for the future they envision for their children and we are honored to be their school of choice in that journey.
October 09, 2013

Abiding Savior Lutheran School 1

Posted May 23, 2015
We pulled our child from this school. She was bullied by kids and teachers both. Several kids (including a board member's kid() threatened to burn our house down. One teacher ostracized our child in front of everyone. Our child was never believed when she was accused of something because we did not belong to their church. When going to the public school our child was placed in honors classes and enrolled for the Duke TIP program. Our child took the SAT in 7th grade and got state recognition for their scores. ASLS is a bullying kingdom with no leadership. I would not recommend it to anyone. My child was also attacked while there and they did nothing.

Posted April 27, 2014
Abidng Savior Lutheran is like a second home. The parents, staff and the children make it a joy to get up every morning for school. When a parent comes to tell you that their child is singing songs you taught them or telling others that Jesus loves them, it is a humbling experience but one that tells me I am doing God's work and sharing his love and Word.

Posted April 14, 2014
Abiding Savior is an awesome school. There is a great feeling of community with smaller classroom sizes and academic excellence! I wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

Abiding Savior Lutheran School 4

Posted April 11, 2014
We have two children attending ASLS. We are very pleased with the teachers and administration. The academic standards are high and challenging, but the benefit is clear based test scores and overall performance. We are confident our kids will come out of ASLS with an edge over others in leadership and base knowledge. In addition, while there they are learning good morals and values through a Christ centered education...something that helps enforce and compliment the behavioirs we teach them at home.

Posted April 11, 2014
I can't be happier! The teachers are so caring from Kids Day Out up thru 8th grade. The teachers go the extra mile for each child. We love the small environment, the staff, the parent involvement opportunities, and the academics which are Christ centered.

Posted April 10, 2014
We love Abiding Savior Lutheran School and could not imagine our children attending any other elementary school or preschool. Our kids are excelling in academics in a great school where they are loved and cared for everyday!!! Abiding Savior Lutheran School is family oriented with strong parent involvement, strong leadership from both school and church staff, and exceptional teachers. Our students are achieving educational excellence, while growing in their leadership development and a firm Christ centered education.

Abiding Savior Lutheran School 4

Posted April 09, 2014
My daughter attended the early childhood program at Abiding Savior and went on to the elementary school too because we were so impressed by the school. My daughter loves it. We love the small environment, the staff, the parent involvement opportunities, and the academics which are Christ centered. I can't imagine sending her anywhere else.

Posted April 09, 2014
Abiding Savior offers a loving, family atmosphere, in which students are challenged to reach their fullest potential in whatever ways God has blessed them.

Posted April 09, 2014
Wonderful, Christ-centered atmosphere. The teachers and staff truly care about each child and their families. Teachers are skilled, and technology is up to date.

Posted April 09, 2014
For the past 10+ yrs, my son has attended Abiding Savior Lutheran School and our experience has been nothing short of outstanding! From day 1, we were welcomed and felt like part of the 'family' at ASLS. The teachers are exceptional in modeling their Christian values and show great dedication and passion for their careers and their students. The relationships that have been created between parents of our students is something very unique, too, unlike what I have come to believe from public schools. I feel very blessed to have been able to send my son to Abiding Savior!!!

Abiding Savior Lutheran School
4355 Butler Hill Rd, St. Louis, MO  63128
Last modified Abiding Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Abiding Savior Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top