St. Louis, MO

Posted February 06, 2012
Bernard is a GREAT school! My daughter is in 8th grade this year and has loved every year she was there. The principal always addresses any concern that you may have and I have always had open communication with ALL of my daughters teachers. They also have a lot of extra curricular's for these kids.

Posted March 01, 2009
Bernard Middle school is awesome and the teachers are fun.

Bernard Middle School

Posted January 15, 2009
This is my son's first year at Bernard. I am pleased with the structure and organization of things. When I go to visit or eat lunch with him the kids all seem happy.

Posted January 13, 2009
I attend Bernard middle and we have one of the top 3 band programs in all of Missouri

Bernard Middle School
1054 Forder Rd, St. Louis, MO  63129
Last modified Bernard Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernard Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top