St. Louis, MO

Covenant Christian School 5

Posted April 22, 2015
I love this Christian school! They hold to the truth of scripture. They are excellent in education. We have had terrific experiences here. It's a school filled with an atmosphere of Grace, a high comittment to educational standards, and just plain fun. Teachers are superior in ability and strength of their faith which sets a terrific environment for learning and growing both in academics and in the child's Christian walk with the Lord Jesus.

Covenant Christian School 1

Posted March 04, 2015
I toured this school for my daughters who are preschool age. I feel it necessary to explain to any parent evaluating this school that they have a fundamentalist christian worldview, meaning they teach creationism (world was created in 7 days) in the science classroom. The guide was not strait-forward with this information, preferring to repeatedly state "we believe the bible is 100% truth."

Covenant Christian School
2145 North Ballas Road, St. Louis, MO  63131
Last modified Covenant Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Covenant Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top