St. Louis, MO

Posted February 11, 2015
Hancock has certainly came along way. My eldest child has been in hancock since pre-k & is now a sophomore. Middle school was harder years for him making it harder to get him back on track since starting high school but that was a principal that had given up on his job & responsibility & was ready to retire. but in 12 years I have seen the district in a whole grow so much & make so much progress it definitely is a top notch educational facility & makes me proud to be apart of it. My youngest my daughter is 12 & excels greatly socially, academically & in sports. She is part of the community organization program that was started by the NEW principle of the middle school the Tiger's softball & baseball program & that to is a outlet for our students & has grown tremendously. I thank hancock is a great school.

Posted November 21, 2013
I think Hancock schools are very good. I have 3 children that attend them and feel like the teachers and staff really do care. I just feel bad that all these websites rate it so low because the school and teachers are trying harder now than they ever have and they don't seem to be getting credit for it.

Posted February 24, 2010
Hancock High School has an extremely inviting culture. The students, staff, parents and overall community are fantastic to work with in a school setting.

Hancock Sr. High School 1

Posted March 27, 2008
very poor school hardly no homework! does not prepare children for college.

Posted August 16, 2007
Great teachers and fun students...new administration could be a problem though

Posted May 16, 2007

Posted May 09, 2007
Hancock is a fantastic school offering multiple levels of academic and extracurricular activities. They may be a small school but they have a big heart. I am proud to be in this district and even more proud to be part of the new high school build. My husband and I both graduated from Hancock and this year our son is graduating with honors! The teachers are very knowledgeable and helpful. The students are entering college and obtaining careers ranked right up their with the 'top' schools. As far as I am concernd Hancock is a top school!

Posted November 30, 2006
- a former student
I went to Hancock from K-12. Hancock was all I knew. I loved going there. The teachers were always great and very supportive. They often stayed after school with students who were stuck and needed a deeper explanation than the 47 minute periods allowed for. Hancock is a very small school which makes for a family-like environment. Though, we didn't have a lot of money, the student body put their hearts into fundraising and accomplished a lot. The sports programs were minimal, but well coached. I was involved with the art program from 7-12 grades and I achieved many goals and learned quite a bit from the teacher. Hancock School District may have been the only school I attended, but what I took away from it made me who I am today. ~Successful Graduate

Hancock Sr. High School 3

Posted November 13, 2006

Posted September 18, 2006
- a former student
Hancock high school is one of the best schools in lemay. i think the teachers are all really nice and you can learn alot there so keep up the good work teachers

Hancock Sr. High School
229 West Ripa Ave, St. Louis, MO  63125
Last modified Hancock Sr. High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hancock Sr. High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top