St. Louis, MO

Twillman Elementary School 5

Posted July 05, 2012
it a fun school it was better than any other school lol omg ttyl swaged out me

Twillman Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2008
I feel also feel Twillamn needs more parent participation. We all have lives but our children should come first. I think there should be more activites for our youth. This is Grade school lets's ot only prepare our children academically but they need sportsmanship as well. IFit's only a kick ball team,basketball team.

Twillman Elementary School

Posted August 27, 2007
I am disappointed that Twillman has not been able to acquire top rate materials needed to help the children get the knowledge needed to get above the state required test scores. As for parent involvement, it's extremely poor!! I have noticed that the parents only come out in large numbers when there is food offered and it's free. I feel sorry for the children who are trying so hard to be the best that they can be all by themselves. When I look at the parents who are willing to help the school in this endeavor, I am saddened.There are so few of them. The children want to learn, they just need the materials, guidance, and learning strategies that are fashioned to meet their needs. No matter what the cost! They can't help the parents that they have but hopefully they can get the quality education they deserve.

Twillman Elementary School
11831 Bellefontaine Rd, St. Louis, MO  63138
Last modified Twillman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twillman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top