St. Louis, MO
Students enrolled: 1,436

Hazelwood East High School 1

Posted November 10, 2014
The school is extremely incompetent. The students are bad and teachers show no respect to them.

Posted June 17, 2009
Excellent school with excellent teachers.

Posted October 17, 2008
it is a pretty good school, better than what I thought it was going to be. My child excells there. We wish they would offer AP classes to the lower grades.

Posted September 08, 2008
I have two daughters and they both graduated from Hazelwood East High School. It was a great experience for both of them. My oldest daughter graduated from MIZZOU in May 2008. My youngest daughter is enjoy a full scholarship at Alabama A & M in Huntsville, AL. Education is great at East High School. Coming join us!

Posted January 24, 2007
I currently attend Hazelwood East and I wouldn't have it any other way. The teachers are very friendly, caring, and help make the school a healthy learning environment. Many people believe its a bad school, but their views are wrong. We at Hazelwood East strive for the best and I'm extremely happy I will be graduating from there!

Posted May 30, 2006
I have two daughters that have graduated from Hazelwood East. I absolutely loved their counselor. I'm the type of parent that continuosly checked on my daughters' progress and he let me know when they were off track and didn't mind me calling as often as I had to! My youngest daughter even received an award for 'most improved'. I can say that this school actually cared about their well being and their education. In many other districts, they would have been shuffled in the school and considered another number for the state to count. I'm just glad that's not the case for Hazelwood East. Thank you!!

Posted February 04, 2006
There is definitely opportunity at this High School. My child is a freshman at Hazelwood East High School. In his first year he is in the band and does quite well. He has the opportunity next year to wrestle, play football, tennis. There are countless activities going on here at Hazelwood East. The teachers are easy to talk to and are very cooperative. The principals and office staff all go the extra mile for your child. I think that if your child wants a good education they can receive it here.

Posted October 16, 2004
Hazelwood East...what else is there to say except for UNITY. This highschool opens many doors for the young people. Yes at times they have their problems but what executive company or major organization do you know that doesn't experience problems along the way...NONE. East has an atmosphere that is like non-other. The students are very close and have a lot of school spirit not to mention THE SCHOOL IS FUN! No no thats not all that East offers. The students recieve a quality education from qualified teachers. Those that don't achieve are those that dont want to achieve. With out a doubt Hazelwood East would give your child the highschool experience of a life time.

Posted August 22, 2004
This school is a great school to send your kids to. The students don't always get along, but in the end everyone helps out everyone else. The MAP scores have went up alot since this score you see on this site. The school now has a new principal that all the students love. Before he became principal he really became close with every student that crossed his path. He still is to my knowledge. The extracurricular activities is out of this world. Every team has team work and the football team most of the time makes it to State. Some teachers at the school that have been there for a while are stuck in their ways. They loose things and blam them on the students. They also don't listen to the students and put them down.

Hazelwood East High School
11300 Dunn Rd, St. Louis, MO  63138
Last modified Hazelwood East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazelwood East High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top