PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted December 06, 2015
Amazing staff and school environment. This school has been such a blessing to our entire family.

Posted July 03, 2014
I am amazed and feel beyond blessed for my children to attend this school. The class sizes are small and the attention they receive is outstanding. They have grown and learned so much since they have started attending. I am amazed and feel like their time away from home is well spent.

Posted May 19, 2014
Child of God Lutheran Church and School has undergone a plethora of changes since the attendance of my family...all positive. The Principal & Pastor are the backbone of the school and church respectively and the Word of God is the basis of learning. I am blessed to have found this church and my kids will attend starting next year.

Posted April 30, 2014
I love COG! I have been here for 7 years and the last 2 years have been the most amazing! We have a fabulous principal, pastor, and teaching staff; we offer assistance with tuition & special needs. The students and parents are happy and love the Lord. It is so wonderful to walk down the halls and hear the little children singing praises to our God! Even in after school extended care I hear children singing the songs they have learned in class and chapel - what a BLESSING!! I am so blessed that God called me to work here in this happy atmosphere, where it like an extension of home and my own family!

Posted April 30, 2014
Child of God is the third Lutheran school I have taught at and it is the school where I have seen first hand, the most commitment and care for every student in the school.. I feel blessed to be a part of this community that has each child's best interest at heart. Not only is their education important, but so are their spiritual lives as well. Everyone in the building from the support staff in the office to the principal and Pastor, has made it their mission to help each child succeed. Staff members work as a team to guide each child on their educational and spiritual journey. We are constantly seeking and learning new innovative ideas to help carry out this purpose. If I had young children, Child of God is the school I would want my children to learn and grow at.

Posted April 28, 2014
I have been teaching for 5 years now and this is the 3rd school where I have taught. By far I have met some of the most supportive families, educated staff, and Christ-centered curriculum at Child of God. Teaching has been full of joy, laughter, and memories here.

Posted April 09, 2014
Our children's school merged with another local school last summer. The merge was not a positive environment for our children. Before the merge, we didn't have a reason to consider another private school. Our experience with Child of God has been nothing but positive since we took the tour with the principal last summer. Our biggest concern was the curriculum since our kids came from a school with high standards and a hands-on environment. The curriculum has challenged our kids. We feel our kids are safe everyday. The teachers and staff know our kids by name, and our 5th grader is challenged in his class. Our kindergarterner is advancing well also. The kindergarterner is thriving in math! I feel this school is preparing our children very well for the future. We are very pleased.

Posted April 09, 2014
We have been at this school for five years now and are really happy here! The classroom sizes are small, which give the kids more individualized attention, which we love. The teachers are phenomenal and plan so many great learning experiences for the kids. The Christ centered education is what we really love though. There is patience, kindness and prayer that is taught every day - these are skills that these children will take with them for life. I would recommend this school to anyone and everyone!

Posted April 09, 2014
Our family loves Child of God School since it is such a caring environment and has a Christ-centered learning environment. The small class sizes give our children the academic support that they need. The staff is caring and yet offers challenging curriculum.

Posted April 08, 2014
It is a truly spirited school. So much love for the students! My son enjoys going everyday and his favorite part of the day is morning chapel! Child of Gods pastor is young and fresh! It is a lot of fun! The best part - extended care before and after school is offered!

Child of God Lutheran School
650 Salt Lick Rd, St. Peters, MO  63376
Last modified Child of God Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Child of God Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top