No rating

Willott Road Christian Academy

Private | PK-8 | 140 students

Living in St. Peters

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $139,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $930.

Posted January 16, 2014

We have five children and in our family we have experienced every grade level at WCA from the 3s class up to 8th grade. We love the small classes, Abeka curriculum, weekly chapel, uniforms, and caring teaches. We are so blessed to have this school so close to home.

Posted July 10, 2013

Amazing school where I see my daughter happy and learning! We started our daughter in the three year old program during the beginning of the year. I was very nervous about sending her to a school when the school year had already started but we could not be happier we made that decision. The teachers and staff especially the early childhood teacher at Williot are amazing! They care about the children and provide a great educational classroom. The classroom are smaller which allows the teachers to get to know each child on an individual basis which allows them to focus on each child's individual needs and style of learning. Our daughter is entliering Pre-K in August and I have heard nothing but great things about the program- cursive writing, reading, and much more! We love Williot!

Posted March 22, 2013

Amazing School! Started our kids in the 3's class and we couldn't be happier with the teachers and staff! Our kids have a great time at school, have learned so much, and I love that I feel confident that they are safe at school and loved by their teacher.

Posted January 24, 2013

WRCA has seen some transition over the past few years and I have been impressed with the new principal and the way the teachers and administration have come together. The academic expectation is high, but the class sizes are small, and that gives ample time for each teacher to really focus on each student, their strengths, and bring out their personal best. There are not a lot of school sponsored clubs or activities but we have never felt that was a problem. We chose the school based on academics, not social opportunity. There are plenty of sports and arts organizations around town to be a part of. The teachers are outstanding and their dedication is overwhelming.

Posted August 30, 2012

Our daughter started Willott as a three year old last year and is now in the Pre-K class. We stay with Willott because we feel our daughter not only receives a solid introduction to learning, but because of the dedication and commitment of the teachers and staff. The transition back to school has been smooth due to the consistency of the staff and classroom activities. We are thankful for Willott!

Posted December 2, 2011

This is an AMAZING school you really get the benefit of teachers that truly love and care about your child EXCELLENT!

Posted April 4, 2011

We LOVE Willott Road Christian Academy! When my son is dropped off at school I know he is in a safe environment where he will be given the best education. The teachers and faculty are dedicated, loving and Christ centered. They are always willing to take time to communicate with the parents. The teachers here CARE!

Posted February 16, 2011

We enrolled our first child in WRCA 5 years ago and have never been sorry. We now have 2 WRCA students. The teachers are amazing. My children know they are truly loved by their teachers, who often show up at their (non-school sponsored) games and recitals. I see the principal and pastor every morning at drop-off and every afternoon at pick-up. I have every confidence that the academic, social and spiritual training my children receive at WRCA is the best and this is the place they were meant to be.

Posted February 13, 2011

We couldn't be more happy with the decision to send our children to Willott Road Christian Academy. The teachers are the best of the best. I am in awe of their dedication and love they have for the students. The smaller class size allows for more personal attention and the curriculum is giving my children the foundation they need to succeed.

Posted July 19, 2010

We have been very pleased with the academic drive this school provides. The teachers are loving but firm, providing an excellent learning environment. The classes are small and each student receives the individual attention they need to bring out their personal best.

Posted May 17, 2010

We have been part of WRCA for 8 years and our 3 children are recieving a quailty education. The teachers and staff have always given me the sense that they truly care about the Lord and my children. My children look forward to school. The bottom line is that our children are in an atomsphere that lets them have more personal attention with their teachers and the staff of the school. I also feel like the staff goes above the call of duty with safety which I feel is necessary. When I drop my children off at school you better believe I have FULL CONFIDENCE in the fact that the teachers and staff will provide a GODLY, SAFE, and DISPLINE school enviorment for my MOST PRECIOUS GIFT MY CHILDREN.

Posted February 26, 2010

The school is trying to focus so much on having high academics that the kids miss much of the 'fun' that is supposed to happen in school, especially at young ages. My children attended here for a few years, and they were pushed so hard that they ended up hating school. The school's math curriculum emphasizes memorizing the addition/subtraction tables, but does not teach the kids how to reach an answer on their own. The principal seemed to have her hands tied by the 2 pastors that did not stand behind her decisions, and she was the one with the education background. The church/school has some major clicques, and there are a handful of parents/members who appear to actually 'run' the school. We are so happy we pulled ours out and put them in another private school where the kids love school, and the faculty is in harmony.

Posted November 14, 2009

When looking for a preschool for my daughter I choose WRCA because of the anvanced A-Beka program. This school was wonderful! By the time she graduated Pre-K she was reading and writing in cursive. My husband and I decided to keep her there for kindergarten as she is thriving. She loves the biblical aspect of the lessons and will often discuss Bible stories with my husband reminding him of things he has forgotten and correcting him when he is wrong (she loves this part). The teachers there have always been very warm and welcoming to the children (often greeting all students by their first name) and always more than willing to address any concerns that we may have. My daughter has made many friends at this school and we plan to send her here for many years to come.

Posted July 24, 2009

We have three children in WRCA and have enjoyed the challenging education as well as the structure that the school offers. We are now very excited to see a land purchase and construction plans that will allow them to have the best Pre-School-12 program offered anywhere!!!!

Posted June 1, 2009

We were told by Willott how 'ahead of the game' this school is academically compared to public school. After switching to public from several years at Willott. It turns out they are not ahead. In fact, the Math concepts are behind what kids are learning in public school. This is supposed to be a Christian school but the business side of things seemed more important to the administration than did the children's best interests.

Posted April 1, 2009

I am a student of WRCA and I have been going to WRCA for 10 years!!!!! I love Willott!! Do u think i would be there for 10 years if I didn't? Willott has always been a blessing for my life. They give me great work and study skills, I have grown in my Christian faith, and I have loved every minute of it. Most kids around my age always tell their parents that they hate school but not me, I have always looked forward to going and seeing the principal, teachers, and all my great friends. I have always loved Willott and I know that it will always be in my heart. I would highly recommend WRCA for anyone. It has a great learning environment. If you are contimplating going to Willott Road Christian Academy, go check it out! You won't regret it!!
—Submitted by a student

Posted December 14, 2008

Willott Road Christian Academy is a superior education with a balanced enthusiastic approach to Biblical teaching. There is a clear emphasis on students having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Safety is prioritized daily. Students are dropped off one by one taken into school by a staff member and pick up is the same. The child is only released if the person picking up the child knows the specific 'password'. I have enjoyed having my grand daughter attend for 7 years.

Posted December 13, 2008

I personally do not have good things to say about this school. I feel that a few of the teachers are not experienced and not really dedicated to their job. With paying for school I feel I should be getting the best not a daycare teacher. I hope this school improves.

Posted January 2, 2008

We love WRCA! From the moment you walk through the front door and the way you are greeted from Pastors, principle, front office and/or teachers ---all by name. So nice to drop off/pick up child and every teacher knows their name. Parents happily volunteering every day--from lunch room to the library. But it's the teachers that truly stand out. We have been blessed with teachers that are able to teach the curriculm along with the word of God, maintain peace in the classrooms while learning and having fun and you can just tell they honestly love what they are doing and truly care about our children. WRCA offers a secure and safe environment-- along with no more struggles of 'what to wear' each morning by having uniforms. (thank you) Bottom line: Our family feels very good about our decision to attend WRCA.

Posted October 31, 2007

This is a wonderful school. My children are far ahead of where their friends at public school are acedemically. Not to mention the learning environment is wonderful for them!!! The structured environment is very conducive for learning. I would recommend WRCA to any family who wants their child to be able to truly excel in school.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 2%

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Baptist
Associations
  • ACSI

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1610 Willott Road