Strafford, MO

Posted December 04, 2010
Strafford Elementary has fantastic teachers, a wonderful principal and vice principal and an excellent community spirit. I'm so happy my children go to school here.

Posted July 30, 2009

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted January 11, 2006
I have four children ages 14, 12, 11, and 9. They have all attended Strafford Schools since the Parents and Teachers program for 3 year olds at the computer lab. I have not had a conflict with any of the teachers, all of my children are above the average on their test scores, and they all love school. Mrs. Cogdill, the principal of the elementary, has done wonders with their programs and has msde Strafford an excellent place to raise children.

Posted October 01, 2005

Posted August 09, 2005
Strafford is an excellent school. They do try and provide the children with everything they possibly can to help them succeed in life. BUT the most aweful thing that I have seen about strafford is the way the parents and community behave. I feel that if you have not lived here or grown up here in strafford you or your comments do not mean a thing. I also think that when it comes to musicals the teacher only picks out a certain few students to do the top parts....and mainly As a community they need to learn to be more compationate and considerate when it comes to others helping ( parents and non school members) The parents of strafford need to take a lesson from the school motto and learn a few things themselves

Strafford Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2005
I am very proud of the Strafford School District. We moved here 5 years ago and just recently bought a larger home and fought to stay here doing so. We have been truly blessed by the wonderful teachers each of our children have had. The quality of the music program is second to none. I would gladly recommend this school district to anyone!

Posted October 01, 2004
This district has great, professional teachers that really care about students. The environment is warm and close-knit, and students are readily accepted. The small-town feel is wonderful, yet the learning opportunities compare with something much larger not typically found in a smaller district.

Strafford Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2004
We have lived in the Strafford School District for 3 years, and I have been very pleased with the level of attention my young children receive. I feel welcome and valued each time I come into the school to visit with the staff. I feel that my children are receiving a quality education, and I have no regrets about locating in this district.

Strafford Elementary School
213 West McCabe, Strafford, MO  65757
Last modified Strafford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Strafford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top