Sugar Creek, MO

Sugar Creek Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2014
This school recently converted to a K-1 only building. It's now a sister school with Mallinson which houses 2-5. The principal is Mrs. Dumas (2013-2014). I've visited several times for assemblies, scholastic book fairs, Kindergarten graduation, and I've substituted in the building 4 or 5 times. My daughter is in her second and final year here and she's been well cared for. She's looped with the same teacher for K-1. Her reading in now through the roof. She recently tested

Sugar Creek Elementary School 5

Posted September 07, 2013
This is a great school! The staff is very friendly. The positive energy is contagious. The building is old, but the classrooms are cute, kid friendly and feel cozy. I wish my Kindergartener could be here more than 2 years. Thanks to the staff for making the transition to Kindergarten easy. I look forward to our time together. Thanks for making such a great first impression.

Sugar Creek Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2011
Horrible!!!! Great teachers stifled by outrageous admin! Principal refused to help our son with a bully problem after MANY attempts to contact her. We are leaving this school because of morality issues. Principal finds it ok to allow children to read inappropriate materials (diaper baby series) A LOT of reverse racism. (eg: Caucasian children picked on severely by entire school)

Sugar Creek Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2011
My three children transferred to this school midyear. The staff is friendly and very helpful. They go above and beyond. My children love it there. I feel very welcomed here. I wish more schools were like this one.

Sugar Creek Elementary School 2

Posted January 30, 2009
This school needs some serious help. The Independence School District has some work to do. The staff is rude and does not want parents there.

Sugar Creek Elementary School
11424 Gill St, Sugar Creek, MO  64054
Last modified Sugar Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Sugar Creek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top