Sunset Hills, MO

Posted September 04, 2009
I am a former grad of the school and I really had a great experience at the school!!!

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted January 13, 2009
For more information about how to apply, go to www.southtechhigh.org or call (314) 989-8521. Visit Tech to explore your career options, experience hands-on, eyes-on training and excel in your chosen field or in post-secondary training.

South Technical 4

Posted September 13, 2007
- a former student
South County proved to be the best school for me, not only did I recieve a jump start in the nursing field, the teachers are the best. South County seemed more caring and more attentive to the needs of the kids individually. I would have to say that was just the thing I needed to stay on top of my grades. It has been 10+ years since graduation and I still remember the caring moments of Ms. Schults and Ms. Devoti they were great along with the counselors and others.

South Technical 1