Posted August 14, 2014
My daughter absoulutely loves this school. The teachers and staff are outstanding and the ciriculum is fantastic. I would gladly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted June 08, 2014
We were a new family from illinois. Going through many difficult medical transitions for one of my children. But this school brought out not only the educational aspect of what they do but also the family environment. My son learned so much in such a short and difficult time that I will always be grateful to the warm loving staff at mason ridge. This school deserves all the recognition it receives. I agree that this school is amazing. And wonderful. I can't wait for my son to continue experiencing what the teachers and staff have to offer. I love this school. I wish it went to eight grade. I'm going to hate when he leaves for middle school next year. But then again the middle school has the same loving nature. It's one big family far as I'm concerned.

Posted August 02, 2013
This is a fantastic school with a strong network of parents, teachers, administrators, and staff. In addition to the outstanding education, students are taught to be good stewards of society. We have been extremely happy with our choice to send our children here.

Posted May 16, 2013
We were new to the school this year, having transferred from another area school. We were quite nervous for our girls in adapting to the new environment and the new curriculum. I can't express how relieved we are and how happy we have been with Mason Ridge faculty and staff. They have created a wonderful learning environment that is like a family. The support our girls have received has been unbelievable, not only from their specific teachers, but the principal and the vice-principal. Also, the education - not only standard learning but such creative, fun ways to teach the curriculum. We are very pleased with our move and sorry we had not done it earlier.

Mason Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted March 14, 2013
Current Principal is not a strong leader. As a result, great teachers and staff are leaving. Unfortunate!

Posted February 20, 2013
Very pleased with the variety of great opportunities for students to be involved beyond the classroom. Impressed with the amount of parental involvement that always seems welcome. This is a place where it's "cool" to be smart.

Mason Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted October 09, 2012
This is not the school that it used to be. This used to be known as the hidden gem of west county with high levels of extra-curricular activities and parental involvement. The principal was replaced a few years ago and it has gone downhill since then due to lack of leadership. Several of the better teachers have left. Four of my children have attended but I switched my youngest to another school.

Posted June 25, 2008
AWESOME school. Can not say enough good things about the true community at Mason Ridge. The teachers are highly experienced and really care about the students & the parents are very active. I too did a lot of research and learned that people scope out homes in the area just to try to get their kids into Mason Ridge.

Posted July 31, 2007
Great Great School. I did a lot of research before sending my daughter to Mason Ridge last year. I had originally intended to send her to a private school but after talking to several administrators at private high schools was told that I would be wasting my $ as I couldn't get a better grade school experience than at Mason Ridge. My experience proved their advice to be correct. The teachers are experienced and caring. The communication is awesome and I have been blown away by the parental involvement and extracurricular activities available.

Posted July 30, 2007
Great School! The teachers & staff are top notch and the parental involvement is outstanding!

Mason Ridge Elementary School
715 South Mason Rd, Town and Country, MO  63141
Last modified Mason Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mason Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top