Bad
Good

Central Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2009
This school is very safety oriented as the previous parent noted. I believe it is overdone to make it difficult for the kids to remain kids and the parents to be involved in the school program. I have found the teachers to be good but having to follow regulations that are too strict and don not allow for creativity in the curriculum or respect for the students. Overall I give this school a three because they do not lack in academics and the teachers are good. But the envirnoment of the school is unimpressive to say the least and can be frustrating both for parents and students.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2006
Central has a wonderful program. Both my children attend school this year at central and we found that when our child needed the extra help the teachers notified us promptly to get our child the help needed. The extra activities are wonderful. We wish that they had more sports such as a cheerleading squad for central. The level of parent involvement in my eyes are low simply because the parents are not notified with dates and times. I also hope that next year the nurses will have more compassion for our children and parents and that our principal will have more warmth for our families. To end my review I would like to say central has the best safety for our children and I applaud this effort to stay inforced.

Central Elementary School
2 East Springfield, Union, MO  63084
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.