Union, MO

Union High School 1

Posted January 17, 2011
We moved into Union RXI school district when our 2 eldest girls were in 3rd grade and 1st grade - there were never really any issues that could not be resolved without parental involvement until 8th grade into high school. Our experience has been that the bullying is out of control at the high school level (girls bullying girls). Our oldest daughter went from honor role to D's and F's, as a result of bullying by a female student who overheard her boyfriend say that my daughter "...was hot...". Yes, seriously. This came directly from the bully's mother (who ironically was the only other adult in this scenario who made any attempt to reason with the bully). If I had it to do over again, we would have bought a house and settled into another school district. By the way, this happened almost 9 yrs ago, and the scars are still evident. My youngest graduated in 2009. I am not even going to rate this school regarding the education, as that is a mute point. Until the bullying is under control, the academic rating is irrelevant.

Union High School 1

Posted April 25, 2007

Union High School 4

Posted February 24, 2007
this school is very good, I also think they need to keep an eye out for bullying more than they do already because some kids are getting terribly angry. But I still think that this school is a very good school and the teachers are great! sincerly, Karma

Union High School 5

Posted October 06, 2006
My daughter has been doing great in this school district, they came from a school district, in that because my daughter has ADHD they did not teach or expect much from her, this district has really helped her mature and become self reliant more

Union High School 5

Posted January 26, 2004

Union High School
1 Wildcat Dr, Union, MO  63084
Last modified Union High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Union High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top