University City, MO

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 31, 2015
This school teaches the students how to have compassion and to show empathy towards others.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 31, 2015
Because the students are treated like little humans with great minds. It is never about the color of their skin.

Pershing Elementary School 5

Posted May 31, 2015
This is a great school. The teachers really care about their students. Their education comes first and the students are treated with respect. My third child just graduated from kdj there and I will put my son in there in 2016 fall.

Pershing Elementary School 5

Posted June 05, 2009
We transferred from IL to MO, then I checked out the schools my child could attend. I am so Thrilled with her 1st grade teacher, and the progress she helped my child acheive. I would recommend Pershing to any Mom or Dad that is looking for the best !! We are looking forward to 2nd grade now : )

Posted January 14, 2009
I think Persing is a wonder school my kids have learn alot from their and I really apprieciate that.............

6761 Bartmer Ave, University City, MO  63130
Last modified Pershing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pershing Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top