Villa Ridge, MO
Before care: Yes

Posted May 20, 2014
Sent our oldest there after home-schooling through grade 8. We were so taken with the school that our 2 youngest who were being home-schooled at the elementary level asked if they could also start attending there. We have been there for the past 7 years and couldn't be happier. The Christ-centered learning, small class sizes, the incredible teachers and the feeling of universal acceptance are all things that make CCS standout over other schools we considered. Also amazed that our "little" school competes well at the varsity level in numerous boys and girls sports.

Posted April 15, 2014
Our three children have been at Crosspoint since 2007 and we have only been pleased. The academics are challenging but the teachers are inspiring. Two of our 3 have gone on to college at Moody Bible Institute and Liberty University...the latter on a valedictorian scholarship and is maintaining the grade point average necessary to continue receiving his scholarship. When we first looked into Crosspoint I was thrilled that the school offered a class on Apologetics as well as a World Views class; 2 classes I felt were necessary before sending our teens off to college. Reading and reasoning skills are highly valued there; and I am very thankful for this. Our daughter played soccer and volleyball there and our sons play(ed) soccer and baseball. Our sons' coach is a godly man who truly cares about the young men he coaches and has challenged them on many fronts. Our sons have grown so much since beginning at CCS; we could not be more thankful for this excellent Christian school. We moved from IL and believe the Lord moved us as our children's education has always been at the top of our prayer list.

Posted February 26, 2014
I am a parent who is had both of my children attend Crosspoint Christian school for the past three years. I started one of my children in homeschool for the first year, and then felt the Lord lead us to the school. The school is been in existence for over 20 years. During my experience there, they continue to maintain Jesus Christ is the core of the educational process. They strive to walk in obedience out of love toward him. They also do an excellent job preparing our students for college. The AC T scores range far above the local averages. The teachers are very current encouraging and supportive. They see their jobs as a ministry to the students. I am blessed to have them walking alongside me in the raising of my children through their elementary years. Although the above states that there are only 93 students, there are over 120 students enrolled this year. I would strongly recommend the school to anyone who endeavors to raise their children in a Christian environment.

Crosspoint Christian School 1

Posted May 11, 2013
We originally considered this school, but we felt they were very unprofessional during the admissions process. When we were in the process of moving to the area, they courted our family, and even said everything possible to attract our kids to their school. We bought a house nearby on a verbal agreement that they would accept our kids. Once we settled into our new home and arrived at the school to enroll our kids, they were then only willing to accept three of our kids, but not the other two. We had to scramble to find another school at the last minute, less than a month before school started. I'd avoid this school at all costs. The principal, and one teacher in particular, were very, very unprofessional. They certainly did not exhibit Christian behavior towards our family.

Crosspoint Christian School 1

Posted May 25, 2012
We did not put our daughter in this supposedly nondenominational school because it became very clear to us during the pre-admission interview that they were most definitely committed to pushing a Reformed Baptist theology onto the students and expected the parents to get in line with their view of things or else they were not welcome. It is not that we are not Christians, it is simply that we are only interested in following after Jesus and the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints--we have no interest in conforming our beliefs to their Reformed, modern-day evangelical mind set in order to fit in at Crosspoint.

Crosspoint Christian School 4

Posted April 13, 2008
This is our 3rd year at CCS and we plan on going all 12 years with our 2 girls. Crosspoint is just an extension of our home and church life as we try to raise our kids like scripture says: train up a child in the way they should go and when they are older they will not depart from it. We both have made sacrifices like driving older used cars, vacations, etc. to allow our kids to attend CCS as we feel it is important for them to be raised with Gods word in there school and life!

Crosspoint Christian School 4

Posted February 11, 2007
With several options available to us, we choose Crosspoint as the school for our son because of its high quality of academics and biblical training. We know the moral standards of the teachers who spend 30+ hours each week with him, and we have confidence in the example that they are for him. Crosspoint partners with us as we work to raise our son to honor God in all that we think, say, and do. Knowing he is in a place that gets this foundation and excellence in education, how can we not send him to CCS!

Posted January 15, 2007
- a former student
I started Crosspoint when I was in second grade, but I wasn't really involved until I was a seventh grader. In that time period I loved Crosspoint, the teachers are strong Christians who are very educated in their subjects, and because of such a small student:teacher ratio they know you by first name and are always willing to help and communicate. The extracurricular activities consist of Soccer, Basketball, Cheerleading, Volleyball, Choir, Art, and other clubs. The parent involvement is great, it is a parent run school so they do have a big responsibility. I was not the best student, but I didn't give up and go to another school where I could have high grades, because Crosspoint prepares you for college and I am realizing that now. So even though I wasn't a Honor Roll student in H.S. I don't struggle with college like others in my classes because of Crosspoint.

Posted January 12, 2007
We have been with Crosspoint Christian School for 13 years with three children attending. Both of our daughters have been offered academic scholarships to colleges of their choice, and I believe this is in large part due to the preparation and excellence in academics associated with the staff and leadership of the school. Our son has also been challenged and supported at the elementary and junior high level. For a smaller school, the music and sports programs have consistently improved in offerings over the years and plenty of extracurricular activities are available including Speech and Word Festivals, Community Outreach, Music Competitions, Quiz Bowls, etc. Parent involvement is high, and Christian principles are taught and practiced among the student body. Compared to other private schools in the area, costs are lower to provide a quality, Christian education to as many students as possible, and financial scholarships are awarded every year. Highly recommended!

Posted December 20, 2006
My son transferred to CCS this year. Originally he went to public school, which failed him drastically. We tried another private school in the area where his grades came up but he still lacked socially. However since his enrollment at CCS he has been more academically challenged and has managed to maintain a great grade average and has 'come out of his shell' socially. The curriculum is more advanced than his past schools, the school has social events that students are encouraged to attend and even being a new student my son felt very welcome. Being a student at CCS has been one of the best experiences he has had academically, spiritually, and socially. As a parent I have always felt welcome at school. The teachers are awesome at communicating with me about achievements and needs of my son.

Crosspoint Christian School
Po Box 100, Villa Ridge, MO  63089
Last modified Crosspoint Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Crosspoint Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top