Washington, MO

Fifth Street Elementary School 5

Posted June 16, 2014
My oldest son went to this school and I loved it so much that I requested a transfer to get my youngest son here also. My youngest has ADHD and I couldn't be happier with this school and how they work with him! He is now in the 5th grade, and every teacher has been wonderful. They work with him to make sure he is learning his way. All the teachers know all the kids by name. It really does feel like a family! What a wonderful experience this has been. I will be sad when he goes to middle school. This is truly a special school with amazing staff!

Fifth Street Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2007
Each student has their own computer at their desk. Nice people. Small school in great community w/ a lot of events going on throughout the year. The school is clean.

Fifth Street Elementary School 5

Posted April 09, 2007
I have one child attending. I have found that the quality of teaching and leadership is incredibly high. The school has a one grade per class and a small class size, which can be ideal if bullying and aggressiveness are not tolerated - and they are not tolerated - yet the school remains friendly and informal much like a family environment. You can transfer your child from a different school in the district to this school (the school district allows this if class size is not a problem), but then no bus service is available. Several of my other children are in elementary private school, and I am tempted to bring them to Fifth Street, except for the personal disruption of friends, etc. The kindergarten and first grade teacher are of such high quality that they should be teaching at Mary Institute Country Day (MICDS).

Fifth Street Elementary School
100 West Fifth St, Washington, MO  63090
Last modified Fifth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fifth Street Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top