South Point Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2014
Things at this school are not good and haven't been for a few years. The assistant principal has been turned in to the district and board so many times for bullying kids, teachers, and parents (fact). And nothing has been done!! I have had at least one of my 4 children in this school for the past 13 years. I have volunteered many hours, served as PTC President, and worked for the school in the lunch room. In the past, I would have rated the school above a ten because of the teachers. But in the last three years, we have lost 7 sixth grade teachers alone. Over a dozen other staff members have left in the past few years because of the way they have been treated. This school has lost all but one star in my book. My recommendation is to go to any of the schools in this school except this one. I've loved this school for many years but now I'm a very concerned parent.

South Point Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2013
I love this school. They recently got rid of the old principal Mr. Lause. He was amazing and the kids really miss him. Things are good with new principal and I suspect they will only get better!

South Point Elementary School 5

Posted January 07, 2010

South Point Elementary School 5

Posted March 17, 2004
I believe tis is a wonderful school.Great staff, and a great team

South Point Elementary School
2300 Southbend Dr, Washington, MO  63090
Last modified South Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Point Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top