Waynesville East Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2014
Unorganized, absolutely no respect for the parents. Hang up the phone on you, do not call back when they say they will, yet harass you with automated calls.

Posted November 13, 2013
My son has attended East for two years and we are very impressed with the rigorous curriculum as well as the assistance that students are given to help meet their academic goals. Their teachers provide feedback to the students and parents. My son can explain to us exactly what learning goals he has met and which ones he is working towards. The work he brings home is meaningful and engaging. He has an IEP and all staff including administration, process coordinator, special education, regular education and specials teachers truly work as a team to help us meet his goals. They communicate regularly with home and assist us with methods by which we can work together to help him be successful. The building is attractive and I feel very reassured by their policies and procedures that my child is well cared for, safe and loved while he is at school. My son loves school and his teachers, he speaks regularly of their routines and processes that have helped him to be successful in school and understand academic and behavioral expectations. I am so impressed with the quality of instruction and staff at East Elementary!

Posted November 07, 2013
My son is a first grade student at East Elementary. He attended Kindergarten here as well. I am extremely pleased with the administration, staff, and overall building environment. It is apparent student learning is a high priority.

Posted November 07, 2013
My child has attended East Elementary the past two years. During that time period, I have been very pleased with the Administration, Teachers and Staff that I have dealt with. The Administration seems to really care about the students and has created a positive atmosphere to ensure students are getting the best education possible. They have created an academic curriculum that will help these young students in the future. The Teachers are great and have always kept us informed on our child's performance. The classrooms are equipped with the lastest technology that allows my child to have fun while he is learning.

Posted October 02, 2013
Our family has had the pleasure of being part of the East family since 2010. Our concern was that our daughter was unable to interact not only adults but children her age as well. She was accepted into the P.A.C.E. preschool progam and with much help from the staff at East she is so much better. So to our suprise after being at East for two years our little girl now a first grader cried everyday for the first quarter. East faculty and staff worked with us ot help our daughter through those trying times. After 33 long days finally our daughter was able to have a successful first grade! They were so helpful, they worked with us with diffrent techniques to help her through her day. I truely believe it is the leadership at east that made the situation so much more easier to go through. They never gave up on our family and most importantly they never gave up on our daughter. The principles, the councilors and the teachers were so patient and kind in helping us through it all. For that I feel that East Elementry is the best school in the world and I am so glad that we are able to attend this school. Thank you so much East I couldnt have asked for a better school.

Posted September 28, 2013
We had a wonderful experience with East Elementary. The academics are rigorous and you get a real sense of how much the teachers, administration and staff care for the students that they serve as soon as you walk in the door.

Posted July 10, 2013
My daughter attended Kindergarten through Second grade. She had a difficult teacher for 1st grade that we didn't really care for but, thankfully she's no longer teaching! I can't say much about the principal since I never saw her around but the assistant principal, Mrs. Vernon, is amazing! She truly puts your child first and cares! Everyone is very friendly & the school has definitely improved their overall school rules and policies. This school is deserving of a higher rating! Definitely recommend volunteering in your child's classroom and staying involved!

Waynesville East Elementary School 3

Posted December 02, 2012
My child attended this school from September to Thanksgiving Break and was in first grade. I liked the school and the academics challenged her. I wish she would of had more Math homework but she did excel. However I feel the school had too many students, it was just too big. The school did a good job for as many students as it held. I feel there was great communication with the teacher as well. I did have reservations because I stood in the parent line to pick up my child and some of the parents were of questionable nature. So maybe it is not the school, faculty, and admininstration. I think it might be some of the parents and how they view life, act, curse in the parent line, make sure everyone hears them on their cell phones, speak loud enough for other parents to hear the complaints about the school, which is noone's business, and just the way they represent themselves. I would of kept my child in this school but due to military orders we had to move. The school was great. We were sad to have to leave our first grade teacher.

Posted August 05, 2012
East Elementary is one of the best schools in the state. All three of my children have attended this school K-2. The teachers they had were caring. The curriculum was challenging. There was good communication between school/teacher and parent. I would not have wanted my children to go anywhere else!

Waynesville East Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2012
Not impressed by the things my child does in class. Poor communication between teacher and parents. She is constantly telling me she doesn't like school because she is bored. That shouldn't be happening in Kindergarten in my opinion.

Waynesville East Elementary School
1501 State Rd F, Waynesville, MO  65583
Last modified Waynesville East Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Waynesville East Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top