Posted November 15, 2011
I went to school here and I absolutely loved it! :) The principal when i was there, Mr. Cooper was the best principal i have ever had. I am in high school now in Tennessee. I miss Truman so much! I would recommend this wonderful school to anyone. So many great memories.

Posted August 25, 2011
What a great school. The facitly and teachers are the best, and a very focused on students.

Posted April 30, 2010
All 3 of my children had the honor of going to this wonderful school. Mr. Cooper, all of the teachers and staff are the best of the best!

Posted September 28, 2009

Harry S. Truman Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2008
Harry S Truman is the best school on the planet! Mr. Cooper is so caring and authoritative at the same time the kids really look up to him. The teaching staff is so committed to each childs education and they really do love the kids!

Posted May 03, 2006
HST is the best school around. You and your family are treated like family from the staff. The PTO is wonderful support for the school. Mr. Cooper knows how to run a school!

Posted April 16, 2006
Truman is truly a wonderful school. My kids have learned so much and enjoyed their entire time at Truman. The teachers and support staff are all caring and truly there to help each and every student reach their full potential. Truman is definitely the place for kids to succeed and learn.

Posted August 01, 2005
I believe that Truman elementary is a great school. The teachers are wonderful and the principal does a great job. After school pick up is a little hairy but the staff has always made sure that my child knows who is picking her up. The support from PTO is awesome. We've had our own personal firework display to honor the hard work that the students do each year.

Posted July 17, 2005

Posted May 20, 2005
- a former student
I think that Harry S. Truman is a great school the teachers and principle are very nice. I am sure that your kid will have a great learning experience at this school.

Harry S. Truman Elementary School
810 North Hwy D, Webb City, MO  64870
Last modified Harry S. Truman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harry S. Truman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top