Webb City, MO

Eugene Field Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2013
My daughter attends this school. I love her teacher. When kids are working hard they provide great incentives for the students. Academically they are way above average. Unfortunately, every time I call there the lady that answers the phone sounds annoyed and is sometimes rude. I do also feel like they reward/notice the more popular kids. My daughter is an amazing student and comes home upset that certain kids get awards/outstanding cardinal who have got chosen more than once already when she has never got chosen. She is shy and quiet but is overlooked by the more out spoken students.

Eugene Field Elementary School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
My children have received a wonderful education at Eugene Field. The principle is amazing and works diligently to know each child individually. I am very impressed with her. I could say that I have had issues with a couple of the teachers, but over all they are very caring and work to help each child excell. I especially appreciated that the entire district began recognizing children that excelled on the MAP testing this past year with a banquet and award assembly. What a treat it was for the kids. To not just recognize the athletic accomplishments, but the accademic as well.

Eugene Field Elementary School 1

Posted April 08, 2005

Eugene Field Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2004
Principal and her team of teachers are great. Lots of involvement with the parents and super attudes with the students. Firm but helpful. The only reason I did not rate the Teachers a 5 is because of one teacher that should have retired long ago. But the rest of the team rises above her by miles.

Eugene Field Elementary School
510 South Oronogo, Webb City, MO  64870
Last modified Eugene Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eugene Field Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top