PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is our forth year at Annunciation and we are happy with the quality of education our children receive. Academically the children are encouraged and challenged (the standardized test scores demonstrate success!). The real plus for me are the opportunities our children have for leadership roles even at young ages including reading at Mass, mentoring with younger children in the school, and service to help the homeless. I love the smaller class sizes and that families do know one another. Lots of great opportunities to meet other parents and get involved. Our children love their school!

My children are receiving an excellent education with strong values of spirituality and service. I am delighted how well-behaved the children are at all grade levels. Kindergarteners are assigned a friendly 6th grade buddy to attend mass with. These older children are terrific role models and kindly ease the younger children into life at Annunciation. Both of my children, including my 1st grader had many opportunities to read at mass and sing in the choir. My children have benefitted from the smaller class sizes and attention from teachers. I enjoy volunteering and have developed great friendships with my children's classmates' parents.

Love It! Have had a great experience the 3 years we have been at Annunciation. Look forward to our youngest of 3 joining her brothers. The community is small, so yes the school/organizations are run by a small group of parents...great and dedicated parents. Teacher student ratio is low so the kids get alot of personalized attention. The kids all seem to know each other. One of my first wow moments was a few weeks into school when a 3rd grader high fived my kindergartner coming into Sunday Mass. There is definetly a family feel here. As with all schools and life in general there are groups of parents that hang together more. My experience with that thou is their kids are the same grades and they meet up and the games, etc. I was intimidated initially but was quickly welcomed and greeted from the pool to the grocery store, etc. 5 stars!

Last modified Annunciation School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8