9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 16, 2014
Nerinx Hall is the best Catholic girls' high school in the city. Nerinx is one of the most academically challenging schools, while being absolutely the most fun school. Every day at Nerinx is amazing; students and Teachers refer to it as "paradise." I have a close relationship with all of my teachers, and I can tell that every single one of them loves what they're doing, where they are, and their students. I can go to any of my teachers at any time for help comfortably, and I can even talk to them about more than just my school work. Along with that, the community at Nerinx is unbelievable. Everyone is friends with each other and everyone accepts everyone for who they are. All the grades are close, and the events that Nerinx holds for the community are without a doubt the funnest days of the year for me. If you want to love school as much as I do, please go to Nerinx. It's paradise.

Posted May 31, 2014
Nerinx Hall is a fabulous school. The academics are strong and the community nurturing. The teachers are fabulous--smart, creative and caring. My sisters and I all attended Nerinx. A Nerinx education is a gift you carry throughout your life

Posted May 19, 2014
As a graduate of Nerinx, I can honestly say I was well prepared for college and beyond in graduate school. More so, Nerinx educated the whole person for a world so in need of strong, critical thinking, smart women leaders.

Posted January 11, 2013
I'm a sophmore at Nerinx and I can honestly say it is all I wanted from high school. I think it's a special thing when it's obvious that both students and teachers love coming to school and work each day. I'm academically challenged and encouraged to take an active part in my education every day. Nerinx stresses that a girl must know herself and her world, diversity enriches while trust empowers, and all people are called to action. All of these are lessons that will stay with a Nerinx girl not only during high school, but beyond. While I love all of these things so much, my favorite aspect of Nerinx would have to be the community. When I stepped into the front doors on my first day of freshman year I stepped into a new family. It's a place full of love and mutual respect. As typical as this may sound, I really do feel like the girls at Nerinx are my sisters. That's what Nerinx is to me. It's a sisterhood and it's the place I have come to call my second home.

Posted June 29, 2012
Having graduated from Nerinx in 2004, I must admit that it has taken years to truly gauge the impact it had on me. Throughout my four years at Nerinx I was challenged to think differently, my talents and passions were cultivated, and I was provided with the strong academic base from which I was able to launch my college career. While all of the previously mentioned items are valuable, the most important thing Nerinx taught me was to truly appreciate the diversity found in all people and to love and respect myself. The self-esteem that Nerinx cultivated has propelled me forward and without the time I spent there, I truly do no believe that I would have the courage chase after my dreams no matter how scary they may be.

Posted September 08, 2011
I attended Nerinx, my mother attended Nerinx, and now my daughters attend. We all were given the freedom to choose the right school for ourselves and I think it says volumes about the school that we all ended up there, especially since we have different personalities, talents, and academic abilities. I think Nerinx is an even better school than when I attended. The curriculum can be tailored to challenge the brightest young woman and extra-curriculars abound for every interest. Most importantly, the school feels more welcoming than I remember. The "class lines" seem to have blurred.

Posted March 21, 2011
I love Nerinx ever since i stepped foot into the building. Once I enter the doors, and walk down the hallways, the girls are smiling to new faces and to old ones. going to Nerinx lets me feel like i have 619 sisters I can count on. The academic at Nerinx is hard and challenging, but with a little shove from our teachers and hints every once in a while, brings out our best. Rules are strict, and are incredibly enforced which makes us better women. We are phenomenal women, and we are set out to the world to make a difference.

Posted December 06, 2009
I love the school it is so welcoming and makes all the girls into smart, strong, independent, empowered women.

Nerinx Hall High School

Posted August 14, 2009
Nerinx Hall is a wonderful school. Teachers are always willing to help, there is even a 30 minute period daily for time to contact teachers for help, this is also when club meetings are so you do not have to take time after school if you work or play sports. In comparison with other private Catholic highschools it is very diverse, bringing students from all areas of St. Louis together. I loved my experience at Nerinx. It changed me from a shy quiet girl from a small school into an independent, sociable woman. I was very prepared for the challenges of college.

Nerinx Hall High School 4

Posted January 26, 2009
Great school, if your child needs any special attn in regards to ADD or LD not great, of course, dont have to be they choose, but feel they will miss out on some super girls.

Nerinx Hall High School
530 East Lockwood Avenue, Webster Groves, MO  63119
Last modified Nerinx Hall High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12