Weldon Spring, MO

Posted September 08, 2014
Not only does Messiah have stellar academics, but the staff is like family. My children have blossomed under their care. The National Blue Ribbon recognition is just icing on the cake. We love Messiah Lutheran School and highly recommend the school to anyone looking for a faith-based private school in St. Charles county.

Posted June 02, 2014
This is a pretty cool place! Great location right off Hwy 94 and easy access to 64/40. Fairly new facility and great outdoor space. New playgrounds are being installed this summer, too! We really loved having our son in Preschool this past year. We made many great friends and can't wait for PK to start in the fall. We plan on enrolling for K-8 elementary school classes, too. In two years our daughter will attend. The preschool class my son attended had great options for attentance where we chose the days to attend. He learned so much about Jesus, reading, math, and everything! We could not be more pleased with the early childhood classes and directors at this school! Even the class assistants are awesome. The staff compliments eachother very well.

Posted April 15, 2014
This place is the best hands-down! A high-quality, faith-based education with well-qualified teachers is exactly what you'll get here at Messiah. Their preschool and prekindergarten allows parents to chose exactly which days to attend. These classes fill quickly. Messiah is a Blue Ribbon School from the USA Dept of Education, too. Invest in your child's future and go here - we have been so pleased with the early childhood program and look forward to being in the elementary program.

Posted April 11, 2014
We have two children at Messiah and love it! If you're looking for an excellent education rooted in God's word- this is the place for you. The teachers and staff are excellent and caring. The Messiah community of staff, church and other parents is welcoming. I'd recommend Messiah to anyone looking for a loving, caring, safe and academically excellent environment for their children.

Posted August 14, 2013
We LOVE Messiah Lutheran! My son is entering his second year in Pre-K and has been counting down the days to go back. As a single working mother, it's comforting to know that my son is in the loving care of some great teachers when he is not in my care. I loved how they communicated what was going on in the classroom - schedules, weekly themes, books read, bible stories, and weekly emails. And the things he learned - Wow! I don't remember learning all the names of all the planets in preschool. My son is goes to school excited and leaves happy every day.

Messiah Lutheran School 1

Posted November 15, 2012
I would give them a lower rating if I good based on the negligence we experienced with our three year old daughter who up until this week attended this school. My daughter had a potty accident and rather then put her in clothes that they have out visibly by their office, the teacher and Director decided to place my daughter in nothing but a t-shirt on in the bathroom sitting on a stool alone. When we showed up to get our daughter, she was freezing sitting there basically naked with no adult supervision. When we inquired with the school, we were told that they were with her one minute ago. You never leave a child unattended let alone punish her by putting her in a bathroom naked when you have clothiers. Be careful of their negligence and lack of ability to provide correct processes in child care.

Posted January 05, 2012
We absolutely are thrilled with this school. We have been there four years. Academically, the students are testing out at several grade levels ABOVE the national averages. Teachers & Staff are wonderful! They continually go above and beyond to provide the best possible learning environment for our children and keep them challenged academically. Very strong school leadership is important & Messiah exceeds in this area. The best part - this is all being accomplished in a strong, family-orientated Christian environment.

Posted May 16, 2011
I have 2 children that attended this school and have for a few years. I love the school. I feel that my children are challanged academically. The teachers are outstanding and care for the students and the school. They want to make it a success. Our principle is also very concerned about making theMessiah the best it can be. Yes, we have gone through so growing pains, and I have been through them, the school has always come out ahead!!

Messiah Lutheran School 2

Posted January 24, 2011
I I was on this site to compare other schools, because I am very disappointed in Messiah! I couldn't agree more with the first parent's comment. This is happening to my children at Messiah. The teachers (90% of them) are very inflexible and won't help your child succeed. If your child is an average student, then Messiah is the place to be.

Messiah Lutheran School 2

Posted August 21, 2010
Use caution if you are considering this school; it is not for everyone. The academics are not much different than the public schools. What you are paying for is the religious instruction and spiritual enrichment, which are very good. If you are a working parent it is more difficult to get involved because the activities and programs are geared toward stay-at-home moms. Also, there is very little flexibility on the part of the teachers in their instruction. If your child needs a little more help because he/she is having difficulty, or a little more challenge because the material is too easy, the teachers are not willing to change their teaching methods to accomodate. It is a "one-size-fits-all" approach to education. I was often told by a teacher that she did not have the time or the resources to do anything different.

Messiah Lutheran School
5911 South Highway 94, Weldon Spring, MO  63304
Last modified Messiah Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Messiah Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top