PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This place is pretty cool, especially the Preschool. Our oldest attended preschool here a few years ago, and I knew it was good then. But boy things continue to get even better! They really have a structured learning environment with good balance of play for the kids. My youngest will be attending preschool here this fall, and we are so excited to be back. The preschool teachers are amazing, and the classroom aides, too. I always feel welcome here and know that my little guy is well-taken care of. We visited a few times this spring, and now all he talks about is going to school. They are improving the playground and continue to make the classrooms better. They have smartboards and a wellrounded curriculum. They post their curriculum online so you know exactly what the kids will learn, and teachers share information on the class all the time. I would say they are one of the cutting edge preschools in the area! It's a place to check out, and they give personal tours, not group ones like some places. The elementary grades are good, too, from what I know. This is a place to check out! We drive by a few other preschools because we want our son to be here! We are excited to start school again at Messiah preschool in August!

Not only does Messiah have stellar academics, but the staff is like family. My children have blossomed under their care. The National Blue Ribbon recognition is just icing on the cake. We love Messiah Lutheran School and highly recommend the school to anyone looking for a faith-based private school in St. Charles county.

This is a pretty cool place! Great location right off Hwy 94 and easy access to 64/40. Fairly new facility and great outdoor space. New playgrounds are being installed this summer, too! We really loved having our son in Preschool this past year. We made many great friends and can't wait for PK to start in the fall. We plan on enrolling for K-8 elementary school classes, too. In two years our daughter will attend. The preschool class my son attended had great options for attentance where we chose the days to attend. He learned so much about Jesus, reading, math, and everything! We could not be more pleased with the early childhood classes and directors at this school! Even the class assistants are awesome. The staff compliments eachother very well.

This place is the best hands-down! A high-quality, faith-based education with well-qualified teachers is exactly what you'll get here at Messiah. Their preschool and prekindergarten allows parents to chose exactly which days to attend. These classes fill quickly. Messiah is a Blue Ribbon School from the USA Dept of Education, too. Invest in your child's future and go here - we have been so pleased with the early childhood program and look forward to being in the elementary program.

We have two children at Messiah and love it! If you're looking for an excellent education rooted in God's word- this is the place for you. The teachers and staff are excellent and caring. The Messiah community of staff, church and other parents is welcoming. I'd recommend Messiah to anyone looking for a loving, caring, safe and academically excellent environment for their children.

We LOVE Messiah Lutheran! My son is entering his second year in Pre-K and has been counting down the days to go back. As a single working mother, it's comforting to know that my son is in the loving care of some great teachers when he is not in my care. I loved how they communicated what was going on in the classroom - schedules, weekly themes, books read, bible stories, and weekly emails. And the things he learned - Wow! I don't remember learning all the names of all the planets in preschool. My son is goes to school excited and leaves happy every day.

I would give them a lower rating if I good based on the negligence we experienced with our three year old daughter who up until this week attended this school. My daughter had a potty accident and rather then put her in clothes that they have out visibly by their office, the teacher and Director decided to place my daughter in nothing but a t-shirt on in the bathroom sitting on a stool alone. When we showed up to get our daughter, she was freezing sitting there basically naked with no adult supervision. When we inquired with the school, we were told that they were with her one minute ago. You never leave a child unattended let alone punish her by putting her in a bathroom naked when you have clothiers. Be careful of their negligence and lack of ability to provide correct processes in child care.

We absolutely are thrilled with this school. We have been there four years. Academically, the students are testing out at several grade levels ABOVE the national averages. Teachers & Staff are wonderful! They continually go above and beyond to provide the best possible learning environment for our children and keep them challenged academically. Very strong school leadership is important & Messiah exceeds in this area. The best part - this is all being accomplished in a strong, family-orientated Christian environment.

I have 2 children that attended this school and have for a few years. I love the school. I feel that my children are challanged academically. The teachers are outstanding and care for the students and the school. They want to make it a success. Our principle is also very concerned about making theMessiah the best it can be. Yes, we have gone through so growing pains, and I have been through them, the school has always come out ahead!!

I I was on this site to compare other schools, because I am very disappointed in Messiah! I couldn't agree more with the first parent's comment. This is happening to my children at Messiah. The teachers (90% of them) are very inflexible and won't help your child succeed. If your child is an average student, then Messiah is the place to be.

Last modified Messiah Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8