Wellston, MO

Northwest Christian School 5

Posted January 27, 2006
My 3year old granddaughter is in her second year and I have seen great development both academically and socially. She recognizes her colors, shapes and many of her numbers. She enjoys 'reading' and 'writing', has pride in the work she brings home and looks forward to going to school everyday. I am very pleased with the staff and the curriculum. I feel that she is well on her way to becoming a life time learner.

Northwest Christian School 4

Posted April 20, 2005
NWCCS uses the A Beka Curriculum. My daughter has excelled because of the flexibility w/i the curriculum. In GR-1 she was behind in two areas; in GR-2 she is working well above grade level. In each case the teacher has been able to give whatever lessons that were needed to get her caught up/ keep her working ahead. The love of Christ is shown throughout each day and w/i the curriculum. My child has learn to pray and encourage others. She receives love and discipline. The school rules are strict and the days are structured, but it is very good and what every school needs. I love it that I can drop in to visit anytime.

Northwest Christian School
Po Box 11957, Wellston, MO  63133
Last modified Northwest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Northwest Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top