Bad
Good

I am a former WMS student and I loved all my teachers and I fit in perfectly no one was prejudice and sometimes i was even happy to come on Mondays.

New Principal this past (2) school years & wonderful staff, make Wentzville middle school a great place to be! Nice to see so many young people that have grown up in the area/district, that come back after College to Teach. Our district is growing leaps and bounds! Says a lot about this great community.

Wentzville Middle School is a great place to be! All 5 of our children have grown up in the Wentzville School District.! We have be so blessed to have had so many wonderful Teachers, Coaches and Administrators who give so much to the students in our wonderful community!

Dealing with sterotyping,prejudice staff, discrimination and conflict since the very first day. The pricipal is pathetic!

We love WMS! My daughter has been here for 6,7 and 8th grades. I love being able to get on the parent portal and look at her grades!

This school can be a worksheet factory if your child gets on the wrong team. Many, if not most, of the comm. arts teachers do nothing but diagram sentences and have the whole class read the same story together. Yuck! Get with the 21st century.If your child is lucky enough to get a teacher like Bernie Reid, Jeannie Harper, Jeff Sullivan, Adam Estes, or Mr. Hirsch...you are indeed lucky!

ms schanuel is the best teacher on 6m

My daughter has attended wms for grades 6-8. I have been very impressed with the school overall. She has done very well academically, has made many quality friends and enjoyed extracurricular activities. She looks forward to her school day. I have been very impressed with her teachers for the most part. The two teachers that I have been concerned about have been addressed by the admin and have either left the school or are being delt with currently. This is a new admin who does not turn their heads when it comes to problems they instead face them head on. Overall, I am impressed with wms.

This school needs a lot of help! The principal does not participate in anything, and all the staff as I'm concerned is unorganized. They do not handle things well at all. I moved to this area for two things: community anmd schools. If I had knowledge about what this school was really like, I would have never moved here.

Last modified Wentzville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.