Westphalia, MO

Fatima High School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
Two words...It's awesome! This is a wonderful place to learn! We have wonderful teachers and wonderful students! Go Comets!

Fatima High School 3

Posted January 04, 2008
I am a past student of Fatima High School and I would say as far as academics go Fatima has come some way since I graduated in 05. There are more dual-credit courses which are way more important than you realize when you are in high school. The one thing that I have noticed is the bad press that the school is getting. It seems to me that our school goes through this cycle every couple of years and all will pass but the school needs the community's support to make it through these trying times. I was an average student at Fatima High, but it isn't hard to be an excellent student. You think high school is hard and then you go on to college and realise...'if I only would have tried in high school.' In my experience there are NO teachers at Fatima who want to fail their students.

Fatima High School 4

Posted October 05, 2006
My experience over the past two years has been wonderful. There have been some wonderful changes occurring in the school as a whole. My daughter's needs have been met with the new pass period and through the guidance counselor. The other review is a bit harsh, as I do believe the parents involvement is wonderful, the new principal has done a great job, although there are a few issues he needs to work out. She is reluctant to rejoin the soccer team this year due to coaching issues...hopefully this can change. She was not thrilled about it last year, and really not ready for spring to arrive.

Fatima High School 2

Posted January 21, 2006
Fatima has some good concerned teachers, but it is failing my student because of the blue collar mindset of order and discipline. It is a sit down shut up and do meaningless worksheets school, preparing students for mindless factory jobs. Parents are involved with the school, but have little in put in what is being taught. The new principal is more concerned with order than learning.

Fatima High School 5

Posted January 21, 2004
- a former student

Fatima High School 5

Posted January 12, 2004

Fatima High School
143 East Main, Westphalia, MO  65085
Last modified Fatima High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fatima High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top