Wheatland Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2010
We have a great school. Wonderful teachers who put our kids first! We have been here for 8 years now. I have kids in school, graduated and grandkids there too.

Wheatland Elementary School 0

Posted July 16, 2008
i enjoy wheatland school other that there arent many electives and sports its a great school

Wheatland Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2006
Good school but limited choice of teachers. Computers available for students. Very rural with some prejudice.

Wheatland Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2005
I don't want to be to quick to judge this school as we just moved into this district from a school that was rated a 10. However, so far is not so good. There is poor communication between my teacher and myself. I have seen my child's teacher 3 times in this grading period, of which I have asked how my child is doing, and she has always said fine. However, when grades came, surprise surprise. The teachers, at least my child's teacher has read records of my child of which she had no right to read. (custody papers) I may be wrong, but I think sometimes small schools break rules that shouldn't be broken. One class per grade stinkx; no alternatives.

Wheatland Elementary School
S Hwy 83, Wheatland, MO  65779
Last modified Wheatland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wheatland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top