Posted May 29, 2011
LSMS is an amazing school! They make the transition from elem. to middle school an easy, smooth and fun process for the kids. The phone #'s have changed from what's listed on this website though.

Posted May 26, 2011
I can truley say that Lasalle is the BEST school EVER!! Iwas new to the school in 6th grade and on the first day i met so many people! Everyone is friendly the counsler is the best the teachers are AMAZING!! I moved in my 7th grade year and really miss it! Lasalle is the overall best school ever! :)

Lasalle Springs Middle School 4

Posted May 02, 2011
Overall I think that LaSalle Middle School and the Rockwood School district are very good and they provide a great education. I do feel though that their anti-bullying program is not as effective as the administrators seem to think it is. My son has been bullied every year since he transferred to Rockwood in 5th grade. In the beginning we reported it to the teachers and administrators. They tried to help but it was mostly lip service. The next year my son got a reputation for telling on people and it made everything worse for him. Since then he has mostly suffered quietly because he is afraid of retribution if he reports the bullying. He is frequently called names and his things are often vandalized by other kids. The teachers overlook it and the other kids just stand by. Sometimes it seems that the bullies are more protected than the victims. I'm at my wits end. My son does not want me to report it any more so for now I'm honoring his request. We are moving next year so I hope things will be better at the next school.

Lasalle Springs Middle School 4

Posted January 18, 2011
some teachers give too much homework and let stupid kids get away with stupid things. some cussing. switching classes= all the kids running like crazy through the halls. but still a good school.

Lasalle Springs Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
It is a community that encourages good character and responsibility, as well as academic excellence! I cannot say enough great things about this school!

Posted April 07, 2009
I love lasalle!! it is an awesome school with a great cirriculum.

Posted July 13, 2008

Lasalle Springs Middle School
3300 Hwy 109, Wildwood, MO  63038
Last modified Lasalle Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lasalle Springs Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top