Posted July 29, 2014
Green Pines is amazing! Absolutely love this school. The teachers are very involved with the students and the Principals are well organized. The community is very friendly. I highly recommend Green Pines. It has been nothing but a positive experience for my family.

Green Pines Elementary School 2

Posted November 12, 2013
Not a good school. Very disorganized. Green Pines Elementary is very close and considering moving my child. Read Green Pines reviews.

Posted August 17, 2013
very well organised.Friendly Teachers.Wonderful students.Principal is very friendly he makes attempt t know every student and their family.

Posted November 01, 2010
Green Pines is a top notch educational opportunity. The children here are happy, healthy and well adjusted. This positive learning environment is due to the outstanding administration, whom reinforces character development in a tactful but firm manner. The principle is an inspiring example of leadership - her strength of character, genuine concern for her students and active involvement in all school related issues help make Green Pines truely great. Green Pines offers a staff of competent professionals and a curriculum than meets the academic and emotional needs of its students. Academic instruction is progressive in nature and enhanced with computer based learning - in reading and math - that adjusts to the child's ability. This way every person is constantly challenged and improving. Rewards are given to students with the "highest percentage" of positive change - thereby keeping ALL students motivated. I honestly cannot say enough good things about this school!

Posted January 06, 2009
Green Pines is just an all around Excellent school. The teachers are great and the Principle is the best they come. I'm so sad to see my 5th grader moving on to middle school. Thanks Geens Pines for all that you have done for my son. He loves his school.

Posted October 17, 2005
In my opinion, the best school in wildwood. Great teachers, a wonderful principle, great parents, and wonderful kids.

Posted March 03, 2005
I think that Green Pines is a very well grounded school. It is very good at educating and the teachers are very educational. I enjoy being at this school. Parent involvment I would give 10 star on a scale of 1 to 10 because my mom comes in to my classroom a lot.

Green Pines Elementary School
16543 Green Pines Dr, Wildwood, MO  63011
Last modified Green Pines Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Pines Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top